Looking for mini-ITX cases with ~200W PSU

Polaris

Hi,

I'm looking for a case to house my mini-ITX board + CPU. I am particularly looking for a compact solution that will fit nicely into my TV room and I'm trying to specifically locate a suitable mini-ITX case for this reason. My estimated power requirements are under 200W.

Could somebody suggest suitable cases that can be found in India?

Thank you!

Antec ISK-310 - Costs around 5000 including a 150W PSU. I'm running the following in it to give you an idea about what is possible with the PSU.

Core i3-2100 (65W) + Scythe Kozuti HSF
Asus P8H77-I board
8GB corsair vengeance 1600MHz
Sapphire Radeon 6570 1GB
64gig OCZ Vertex4
500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Laptop drive

All the above runs just fine with the 150W PSU. However do be aware that the case takes only laptop drives. However it looks perfect in the living room.

Thanks. That looks good and your setup is similar. My power requirements are technically even lower than yours (i3-3225) and I'm not going to have a GFX card for the moment. Is there any room for an additional case fan?

Thanks. That looks good and your setup is similar. My power requirements are technically even lower than yours (i3-3225) and I'm not going to have a GFX card for the moment. Is there any room for an additional case fan?

It comes with one fan and you have room to add another one. Cooling is a non issue. The CPU stays below 45 when playing bluray dumps.

One Year before, when I was looking for mini-itx cabinet, i decided on this model, but found it difficult to get anywhere. It was available @ itdepot that time.

Finally I did not buy this and decided to go for silverstone mATX cabinet, which gave me the benefit of re-using some of my then existing hardware components.

Hmm, slight hiccup. The ISK-310 doesn't support USB 3 ports which I'd like to have. That's a bit of a downer :(

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back