Looking for power amp 200WRMS x 2

Hey! Suresh you can also consider a so called PA brand a very unkwown amplifier called MC2. I've recently purchased one & i've found it to be extremly neutral. The distributor for MC2 in India is Absolute Sound, I've given the contacts details in a reply to your post in another thread.
All the best.
Cheers.

thanks for taking time to write to me
r u in bombay or surat
where is absolute sound located
i am not much of a trier and changer
i flew with air india as a crew member all my life
changed a lot of gear for 15 years then for the last 27 years settled down with 2 systems ie i made only 2 changes
last set is maggie 1.5 classe pre pwr california audio labs
was very happy
now buying last system of my life
thinking of bryston pwr maggie 1.6 and still to make call on cd, but bought marantz 6001 dvd player and been told by many that it will suffice for audio

but i have a massive collection of mini discs hence on the lookout for good md player any help on ur side will be most welcome
thanks again for writing
suresh lalwani
colaba bombay 22815998 22845507

Hey! Suresh you can also consider a so called PA brand a very unkwown amplifier called MC2. I've recently purchased one & i've found it to be extremly neutral. The distributor for MC2 in India is Absolute Sound, I've given the contacts details in a reply to your post in another thread.
All the best.
Cheers.

hi again
just could not find dealer details
can u repeat
thanks
suresh

Hey! Suresh I'm in surat at the moment, I also have a house in B'bay & do come very often.
Absolute sound is based in surat & the contact details are 9825142639 the nos belongs to one of the owners & his name is kamlesh.

Shanti thanks. I tried the lap gruppen but i & find the MC2 to much more neutral. In fact i had alomst purchased the lap until i heard the MC2.But i guess we all have our prefrences.
Haven't heard the RAM stuff so can't coment.

Cheers

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back