Looking for recommendations around Rs 1 Lakh

kpatel

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Home theatre system for a room which is 20 ft x 14 ft wide but is a part of an open floor apartment. The TV is going to be a 65 inches Sony. 100% of the viewing would be Tata Sky serials and news. The users are my parents who would prefer a system which is not fussy. Any recommendations on what system to buy? Thank you

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Home theatre system for a room which is 20 ft x 14 ft wide but is a part of an open floor apartment. The TV is going to be a 65 inches Sony. 100% of the viewing would be Tata Sky serials and news. The users are my parents who would prefer a system which is not fussy. Any recommendations on what system to buy? Thank you
A good sound bar fits the purpose very well. Yamaha has good soundbars well within your budget

A good sound bar fits the purpose very well. Yamaha has good soundbars well within your budget
But wouldnt a 5.1 system provide a better experience? I was thinking Polk OWM 5 for front and center and OWM 3 for rear speakers. Is this a good fit or can I get something better for this price range?

But wouldnt a 5.1 system provide a better experience? I was thinking Polk OWM 5 for front and center and OWM 3 for rear speakers. Is this a good fit or can I get something better for this price range?
You have mentioned 100% serials and news on tata sky. So 5.1 isn’t going to make a difference. My cousin has a Yamaha soundbar just to watch tata sky. I saw some action movie scenes,listened to some music and it was really a good experience. I found it better for cable compared to a 5.1 system.

100% of the viewing would be Tata Sky serials and news. The users are my parents who would prefer a system which is not fussy. Any recommendations on what system to buy?

For the ease of use get a 5.0 speaker package + 5.1 AVR.. Should be good.. Get floorstnaders for L/R.. Skip the sub, as it may be inconvenient for them to turn it on & off every-time they watch..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back