looking out for gopinath joshi

audioplus

Hello,

I am looking out for the whereabouts of gopinath joshi, his mobile number/address. His last known address vidyranipura, bangalore and he was working for icici as a financial adviser. It is learnt that he has changed his residence to hyderabad. any lead from any one will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

I just saw him at the petrol pump ..... ran away before I could grab him by the collar!! :mad:

Sorry Dude you are out of luck here :lol:

Cheers

This guy almost dogded me to buy his monitor audio br4 for 35k four years back and some how i escaped from it. I think one of our form guy has got his no. Any particular reason you are looking for him.

Last edited:
hello,

he had changed his mobile numbers, and changed his residence also. Where he has shifted even his neighbour is not aware. yes, recovery of "x" from him.:sad:

If it is a genuine case, I apologize for the nasty humor I posted.

Kind Regards

this sounds scary, care to tell us what mr. joshi did exactly, at least that way the world and the internet will be wiser about him.

Hello,
there is a community of people called POLICE. They are better equipped to handle this sort of cases. We discuss here if high,low, mids are missing from a music that comes out a speaker. But if an entire person is missing although people here are very knowledgable they can't help much.
thanks.

Hello,
there is a community of people called POLICE. They are better equipped to handle this sort of cases. We discuss here if high,low, mids are missing from a music that comes out a speaker. But if an entire person is missing although people here are very knowledgable they can't help much.
thanks.

Hey
Please do not assume or imply that someone is guilty ... curiosity about what the issue is - that's ok. Lets leave it for the disputing parties to confront each other.

Regards

For a minute I thought Mr. Joshi was was a well known singer I had not heard of. Gobble, did you ever try to join films as a comedian? You capacity to think of situation and come up with a comical side is unbelievable.

Cheers

Hello,

the issue is simple, he has taken "X" from my friend and said will pay cash within a week. However he has not paid cash nor returned the item. efforts to trace him went in vain since he has changed his mobile numbers and residence.

As said by venkat, the issue can be resolved personally, if any one can give some lead about his phone number or address. pl. help.

Hello,

the issue is simple, he has taken "X" from my friend and said will pay cash within a week. However he has not paid cash nor returned the item. efforts to trace him went in vain since he has changed his mobile numbers and residence.

As said by venkat, the issue can be resolved personally, if any one can give some lead about his phone number or address. pl. help.

Firstly this is NOT the place to be posting such queries especially since you are yourself not forthcoming and using X. How would it be if I said yeah I saw him at X time and you can call him on X number and also catch him at X place. That would help you very much right?

Of course we are a helpful lot of people here and very much think of each other as family members and do help with other issues too, but for that you need to be forthcoming instead of being vague.

Finally this is an audio video forum and that's it's primary reason for being, not a people search engine that you can register and start popping questions without so much as an introduction. I hope you don't get offended but there is a right way to inquire and at least an introductory hi or hello is at the very least warranted.

i think an extremely 'resolving' system is required to bring clarity to the issue.

is it some audio stuff he has taken? if not, i dont know what the connect is in posting here? unless you're generally trawling the net posting and hoping to get replies?

like moserw said, do elaborate some more, for all we know he might be eluding you and you might be chasing him for not the right reasons! ;)

Hai All,

I think the person complaining or anyody who knows or came across, should post a Photo image of the accused person, so that in future forum members can be careful in dealing with such hands.

I too like Mr.Venkat was thinking that Joshi was a artiste and wanted to check in, out of curiosity.

Thanks,

N.Murali

hello,

your point is well taken moser, no question of taking offense. since this issue being a personal one, we will sort it out personally. thanks to one and all.

one of my friend has referred about this site to me. My set-up aiwa system. i am extremly sorry for not giving about my introduction earlier. I am based at bangalore. hope this will suffix.

as rightly pointed out by moser, i am not prepared to use this forum as my search engine. please treat the topic as closed. thank you friends.

folks,
just a clarification - i am not the gopinath from hyd audioplus is refering to.

Looking at ur name on front page of forum I though aaya Gopi chapet main :cool::cool::cool:

So what is that "X" .is it some X rated stuf???:licklips::licklips::licklips:

Why so much mystery? Please tell us complete story without X,Y ,Z ,alpha , Beta etc so that Future dealings with Mr Joshi can be avoided

Otherwise we will be forced to solve this by Applying Laplase Transform to Triple Interared variables ( Engineers am I right?:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:)

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back