• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Looking record player servicing shop in South Kolkata

HiFiMART.com

sgt75

Hello,

I have inherited my fathers philps hq international record player. I am looking for a maintenance/service shop in Kolkata that can service the player. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sanju

souravin

Hello Sanju,

sent you a PM with the contact details.

Thanks,
Sourav

Hello,

I have inherited my fathers philps hq international record player. I am looking for a maintenance/service shop in Kolkata that can service the player. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sanju

Sumanta

Great!
I didn't know Ashok services record players too!
He surely is a great man for all our trouble shooting.

And he helps us the best he can.

I came to know him through Kaushik, owner of Hertz.

souravin

Ashoke Mondal is very knowledgeable person and I serviced a lot of stuff through him. I use Hertz speakers as well- very nice budget audiophile speakers.

Great!
I didn't know Ashok services record players too!
He surely is a great man for all our trouble shooting.

And he helps us the best he can.

I came to know him through Kaushik, owner of Hertz.

joysec

Mr. Ashok Majumdar Bosepukur 9061445525 One of the best AV technician in Kolkata

arijit1sg

How good and genuine is mr. ashok mandal as serviceman ? Called him up today as I have a philips ga242 to repair. Unless extremely reliable , i would not want to give.

arijit

arijit1sg

I contacted Mr. ashok mandal today for my Philips ga 242 repairs. I am yet to meet him. Kindly let me know how good and trusted he is at this.

souravin

I contacted Mr. ashok mandal today for my Philips ga 242 repairs. I am yet to meet him. Kindly let me know how good and trusted he is at this.
He is the most knowledgeable technician I came across in my little exposure to audio rig repairs. I think the Kolkattans who is in touch with him carry the same opinion about him.

Sourav

The Wall

I would second sourav's opinion. One visit and a little interaction with him would make u rest assured that your equipment is in very safe and experienced hands......