Looking record player servicing shop in South Kolkata

sgt75

Hello,

I have inherited my fathers philps hq international record player. I am looking for a maintenance/service shop in Kolkata that can service the player. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sanju

Hello Sanju,

sent you a PM with the contact details.

Thanks,
Sourav

Hello,

I have inherited my fathers philps hq international record player. I am looking for a maintenance/service shop in Kolkata that can service the player. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sanju

Great!
I didn't know Ashok services record players too!
He surely is a great man for all our trouble shooting.

And he helps us the best he can.

I came to know him through Kaushik, owner of Hertz.

Ashoke Mondal is very knowledgeable person and I serviced a lot of stuff through him. I use Hertz speakers as well- very nice budget audiophile speakers.

Great!
I didn't know Ashok services record players too!
He surely is a great man for all our trouble shooting.

And he helps us the best he can.

I came to know him through Kaushik, owner of Hertz.

use Hertz speakers as well- very nice budget audiophile speakers.
AYlgpr

How good and genuine is mr. ashok mandal as serviceman ? Called him up today as I have a philips ga242 to repair. Unless extremely reliable , i would not want to give.

arijit

I contacted Mr. ashok mandal today for my Philips ga 242 repairs. I am yet to meet him. Kindly let me know how good and trusted he is at this.

I contacted Mr. ashok mandal today for my Philips ga 242 repairs. I am yet to meet him. Kindly let me know how good and trusted he is at this.

He is the most knowledgeable technician I came across in my little exposure to audio rig repairs. I think the Kolkattans who is in touch with him carry the same opinion about him.

Sourav

I would second sourav's opinion. One visit and a little interaction with him would make u rest assured that your equipment is in very safe and experienced hands......

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back