looking to buy a cheap 40-50 inch LED TV

Which LED TV do You recommend

• Total voters
Any firsthand feedback on any of these?
a546cc2e7a6c3e3a7408d3aed4b412c8.jpg

Prices have fallen further since a week back. Hope to get a better deal during big billion day sale.

Last edited:
I have ordered the new VU 55 Inch 4K smart TV. This is the third TV purchase in our Family/Extended family and yet to be delivered. Please take a demo of the 55 VU before buying any Tv.

Will be surprised to see ones we have bought. For me I have the Sony, and for Family , its the LG and VU. Have done an extended test in showroon, but Full review of VU is coming up soon

1. Sony 46W950A
  2. LG 50 PB6600 Plasma
  3. VU 55 inch 4k Iconium Android

Last edited:
I have ordered the new VU 55 Inch 4K smart TV. This is the third TV purchase in our Family/Extended family and yet to be delivered. Please take a demo of the 55 VU before buying any Tv.

Will be surprised to see ones we have bought. For me I have the Sony, and for Family , its the LG and VU. Have done an extended test in showroon, but Full review of VU is coming up soon

1. Sony 46W950A
  2. LG 50 PB6600 Plasma
Thanks. Please do share your feedback on the TV.

1. Sony 46W950A
  2. LG 50 PB6600 Plasma

really waiting for your review.

5df81104aaa0ad04ecd31d0cbc6e3c86.jpg
6a4df54ce1288e182b3bdfe92823dbcd.jpg

Can't find anything that a big brand can do for me and micromax can't. Excellent hd picture quality on dishtv. Vibrant colors. Very good brightness and contrast level. Very low power consumption and great black levels. Three years warranty covers the failure risk. Happy with the purchase.

The TV was installed, after using it for a week I must say that it exceeds my expectations. I was ready for certain compromises looking at the price but there really are none. The picture and sound quality are at par with any other TV out there. The sound is loud enough and is again similar to other LED's. No complaints so far. Its a great product which does not dig a hole in your pocket.

Basic TV, no frills like MHL, ARC or anything. Could not play video files from my 2 TB external hard drive but plays most formats from thumb drive. Picture quality is good. Dishtv HD set-top box provides 1080i output even for SD channels so do not think the TV is doing any upscaling. All in all a good product at a great price. Not sure about longevity but I guess at 30K I'll get a new TV after 3 years anyways.

Can't find anything that a big brand can do for me and micromax can't. Excellent HD picture quality on dishtv. Vibrant colors. Very good brightness and contrast level. Very low power consumption and great black levels. Three years warranty covers the failure risk.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back