Looking to meet members in Kolkata

panditji

Hi

I am visiting Kolkata from Sunday to Tuesday...Any chance of meeting up with fellow members ? Staying at Russell Street and have the entire Sunday off as well as Monday and Tuesday evening till 8pm...

Anybody free on Sunday?

Hello Panditji,

I am free on Sunday.
Though i don't have any hifi at my place you are most welcome to visit my store on Sunday.
Regards
Vasudeo Jagwani
Harmonie Audio

Thanks Vasudeo, I am reaching Calcutta on Sunday morning and post a meeting on Monday in the first half, I am free till Tuesday evening till my flight at 8 pm...

Would love to listen to the Line Magnetic equipment on Monday or Tuesday if possible...

Hello Panditji,

Call me at +919830085043 once you are here. We will plan out the meeting as per convenience.

Regards

It is always nice to meet fellow members. I will try and meet you people on Sunday if I don't have any other important thing that may pop up suddenly. Please keep eye on this thread as most of us don't have each others' contact numbers, so the only place to communicate is here.

Panditji,

I live close to the airport. Actually, I think you will go into the city driving past our apartment complex. Please PM me your arrival and departure and any schedules you have already finalized. You are welcome to visit my place. I shall PM you my cell no.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back