Things to do in Bangalore

panditji

Hi,

In Bangalore tomorrow till 26th July.. Will be free post lunch all 3 days.. What all can I check out there..All recommendations welcome.. Planning to go to Windmills of your Mind on either Monday or Tuesday.. Can I listen to the HiFi Rose streamers anywhere? Or Aurender streamers?

Will be staying at the Taj, Westend so any recommendations in and around the hotel would be great.. Am visiting Bangalore after 10 years so the city must have changed quite a bit.. Also local food restaurant recommendations for a vegetarian would be great....

Food : mtr,
Pub : windmills, record room (for the experience), Arbor, Oia
Audio : I think audiolounge has a demo room in Taj, u could also visit absolute phase (with prior appointment)

Audio : I think audiolounge has a demo room in Taj, u could also visit absolute phase (with prior appointment)
Will try and checkout The Record Room as well.. Will check if the Audio Lounge is at the Taj Westend... Thank you for the recommendations..

The National Gallery of Modern Art is straight down the road from West End.
Even if you’re not artistically inclined, the place will knock you out :)
Toast & Tonic is around the corner from Record Room. The best gin cocktails and great food make it an ideal luncheon stopover.

Hi,

In Bangalore tomorrow till 26th July.. Will be free post lunch all 3 days.. What all can I check out there..All recommendations welcome.. Planning to go to Windmills of your Mind on either Monday or Tuesday.. Can I listen to the HiFi Rose streamers anywhere? Or Aurender streamers?

Will be staying at the Taj, Westend so any recommendations in and around the hotel would be great.. Am visiting Bangalore after 10 years so the city must have changed quite a bit.. Also local food restaurant recommendations for a vegetarian would be great....
Welcome back to bangalore after a 10 year hiatus. Better check with Taj if they have any inhouse entertainment activities in the hotel.

If your goodselves head out of the hotel after lunch, you will never make it back in time for the next mornings work 🤣

Last edited:
On a more serious note, Absolute phase has been on my must visit list for sometime now. But since it is prior appointment only, I really dont know how that works.

Record room checked sir - excellent food and cocktails but enjoyed the bossa nova music more at Boteca below.. thanks for the fab recommendation sir .. Will check out The new Harbeths at Absolute Phase tomorrow...
The Audio Lounge at the Taj shut down just 3 weeks ago and I missed them by a whisker...Would have been nice hearing the Spendors again after so many years

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back