Low Budget Home Theatre System

pranesh

Saw a Yamaha package.
Ns 8900 two tower. matching with centre and surround, and amplifier by yamaha - 3064 at Hypercity Malad. it suits in my budget giving a deal at around 42 k. sounds reasonably good. anyone has any idea ? any suggestions ? options ? Mainly looking for light ghazal type of music and movies in a hall of 17ft by 17 ft and 3 large windows on two sides
Had seen Paradigm monitor 7 last week with Denon 1912. which goes very expensive. Friends looking for Serious advise.
awaiting eagerly

Apart from YAmaha 5.0 system, if you are looking for a 2.1 or 2.0 system around 50K then you can go for Morduant Short Aviano 2 (23K pair) with Cambridge Audio AZUR 550a 2 channel amplifier (24K) and interconnects etc for another max 2-3K. They are a superb made-for-each-other match.

In the same range if you are looking for 5.0 system then it is true that apart from Yamaha 5.0 system you can also look for the Denon 1311 + Polk RM6750 combo.

A few other options can be Yamaha YHT 292 / 392 or Onkyo 3400s. Slightly above your budget will be Onkyo 5300 / 5400 around 50 to 60K (not sure of exact price)

However keep in mind that your hall is big so better go for a good 2.0 first and then add in steps.

:) thx for the reply, first for the first reply to my thread.
means a lot as i m new to the place and not well versed at mannerisms!

i totally agree with your idea. it makes sense buying a 2.0 first, in that case what would be the best. besides hav just found out a good audioholic to guide me as i am new to the field and he has asked me to step the budget up and look into the options. say around 1 lac.

if that be the case kindly give me your suggestions.

request to others for the same. guide me with whatever best we have, in the terms of value for money which can pamper the heart for music.

thx again.
Pranesh.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back