Need help with 5.1 setup, AVR + Speakers, Budget: 1.5 to 2 Lakhs.

Today I have placed order for - Marantz NR1710, Dali Oberon 5 (pair) and Dali Oberon Vokal.

I have not able to finalised the surround speakers and the subwoofer. I listened to Paradigm Cinema Sub which I liked a lot. It has a 8 inch driver which should be sufficient for my room. For surround I am planning to buy Dali Alteco C1. I really like it's design.

Looking forward to your thoughts and comments.

Congrats @abhishekdas :)

Whats the final cost of the Dali oberon 5 and vokal.

Btw, Typically the Alteco C1 will be used as height speakers isn't it?

What about the Dali oberon on-wall speakers, Did u get the chance to audition them? Heard good reviews about it.

Dali Oberon 5 (Pair) - ₹ 67,000, Dali Oberon Vokal - ₹ 30,000 and Dali Alteco C1 (Pair) - ₹ 27,000

Yes, I tried Dali Oberon On-wall. It is indeed a great speaker. I really liked it. But I needed down firing height speakers for my surrounds so I went for Dali Alteco C1. If on-wall straight firing speakers fit to your requirement then I can surely recommend them.

Dali Oberon 5 (Pair) - ₹ 67,000, Dali Oberon Vokal - ₹ 30,000 and Dali Alteco C1 (Pair) - ₹ 27,000

Yes, I tried Dali Oberon On-wall. It is indeed a great speaker. I really liked it. But I needed down firing height speakers for my surrounds so I went for Dali Alteco C1. If on-wall straight firing speakers fit to your requirement then I can surely recommend them.
What is the cost of Dali Oberon on wall speakers?

While installing C1 on your rear wall, do ensure that it is around 1 to 1.5 ft above your ear height in normal seating position, for optimum surround effects. After installing, you can play with the switch to see, which sound suits you best.

For 35k, you can check out Bic america f12 or many Polk audio subs. If you increase the budget, you can check out xtz subs, which is quite popular here in forum. Also check out Yamaha ns sw300.
Dali alteco c1 will be right choice as all your speakers are dali.

Mission qx12 is also a good subwoofer you can get in 30k.

I bought Marantz 1710, Dali Oberon 5, Dali Oberon Vokal and Dali Alteco C1 from Auditro, Park Street. Yamaha NS SW300 from Yamaha store, Camac Street. Got really good deal from both.

Congratulations Abhishek. Oberon's are very nice speakers. Add a subwoofer after some point in time.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back