LP Exchange in Bangalore

hkravin

Anybody game for LP exchange? I have a few LPs which I dnt listen to. I am ready to exchange it for Western Classical/Carnatic/Hindustani LPs. Below given is the list.

1. We are the World - Images for Various - We Are The World - To exchange for 1 LP

2. Donna Summer - The wanderer - Donna Summer - The Wanderer (LP) at Discogs
To exchange for 1 LP

3. Level 42 - Lessons in Love( Extended Version) - Images for Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Extended Version) , cover slightly damaged. But LP is excellent, 45 rpm.
To exchange for 1 LP

4. Don( Hindi Movie)
To exchange for 1 LP

5. Michael Jackson-Thriller
To exchange for 1 LP

6. Beatles - Abbey Road
To exchange for 1 LP

7.Seals and Crofts - Collection
To exchange for 1 LP
8 Seals and crofts - Unborn Child
To exchange for 1 LP

9. Pink Floyd - The wall
To exchange for 1 LP

10. Disco Single - McFadden and Whitehead
To exchange for 1 LP

11.Wind on the water - David Crosby, Graham Nash
To exchange for 1 LP

12. The Shadows - Life in the Jungle
To exchange for 1 LP.

This is only for people in Bangalore and I can come to your place with the LP so that you can listen to it and decide ( only on Saturdays and Sundays).

Hey I am game. I got a bunch of western classical and hindustani classical I dont listen to much and you can check those out. You can check out my collection as well.
I live in Whitefied. Anycase, its worth a beer, what say :)
Amar

I would love to have Pink Floyd... send me your wish-list.. I might have something for you.. if not, then I would be ready to sponsor you a Pint :)

redlag,

I am ready to exchange it for Western Classical/Carnatic/Hindustani LPs. Tell me where can we meet up. I stay near IIM-B.

Damn... I never thought that you live nearby ( or any forum member living near to my place :) )... just sent you a PM. I can fetch you from IIM main entrance and take you to my place. How about this Sat??

hey,
I'd be interested in the Floyd, Beatles, Shadows and Crosby & Nash albums.
If there's anything in particular that you'd like in exchange, let me know, i'll see if i've got any.

Cheers
Rahul

Anybody game for LP exchange? I have a few LPs which I dnt listen to. I am ready to exchange it for Western Classical/Carnatic/Hindustani LPs. Below given is the list.

1. We are the World - Images for Various - We Are The World - To exchange for 1 LP

2. Donna Summer - The wanderer - Donna Summer - The Wanderer (LP) at Discogs
To exchange for 1 LP

3. Level 42 - Lessons in Love( Extended Version) - Images for Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Extended Version) , cover slightly damaged. But LP is excellent, 45 rpm.
To exchange for 1 LP

4. Don( Hindi Movie)
To exchange for 1 LP

5. Michael Jackson-Thriller
To exchange for 1 LP

6. Beatles - Abbey Road
To exchange for 1 LP

7.Seals and Crofts - Collection
To exchange for 1 LP
8 Seals and crofts - Unborn Child
To exchange for 1 LP

9. Pink Floyd - The wall
To exchange for 1 LP

10. Disco Single - McFadden and Whitehead
To exchange for 1 LP

11.Wind on the water - David Crosby, Graham Nash
To exchange for 1 LP

12. The Shadows - Life in the Jungle
To exchange for 1 LP.

This is only for people in Bangalore and I can come to your place with the LP so that you can listen to it and decide ( only on Saturdays and Sundays).

you have WALL on vinyl :mad: damn now only if i had a turntable

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back