LP Records in Mumbai.

Hello Sureshbhai
best place would be chorbazar. Price ranges from 30-40 Rs. to 100 to 300 Rs. per LP or 78s. If you ask for any specific records they will charge you more. best way will be to purchase in bulk. I heard on Friday they bring out all the stuff from their shops to display on street. That way you get to see more records. There are two guys in fort area also. I will email you the address
Hiten

Hi Suresh,

If you take a walk along the footpath from McDonald's opposite CST Station towards Flora Fountain, you might find one or two dealers selling records. I haven't been there recently, so can't say for sure, but you can definitely check it out.

Hi Suresh,

If you take a walk along the footpath from McDonald's opposite CST Station towards Flora Fountain, you might find one or two dealers selling records. I haven't been there recently, so can't say for sure, but you can definitely check it out.

Thanks. I will check up and keep you posted on the developments.

Regards,

Suresh

Hello all,

I'm going to mumbai until July 22nd - July 25th.
i'm looking for Vinyl records(Classic Hindustani music and Bollywood music.)

I will go to Chor Bazaar and around Flora Fountain.
Is there Vinyl near these?

I am waiting for your advice and help.

thanks!

Hello,
Try out Razak on the pavement on the road between Fountain and VT. He's on the left side as you go towards VT, closer to VT than to Fountain.

At Chor Bazaar, ask for Salim's (he's on a lane parallel to the main bazaar lane) and High Hill.

good luck!

Dear G401fan,

thank you very much for your post!
but, I had returned home before checking your post.
Next time, I want to visit Razak and Salim.

thanks again for your kind help!!!

There is also a big vinyl fair hosted by Sony Music happening at Opera House from 2 pm onwards on Saturday. From what I hear there should be about 3-5k records for sale.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back