Lyngdorf digital amplifiers with room correction

Wow..Glad that worked out well in the end... Now I am itching to try the same with my 2170.. Anybody willing to experiment or loan a tube power amp?

Yeah, this would work wonders for you as well, given you have a Tannoy. Sorry live too far away to help :)

Let me try and ask for the Delhi members to experiment.. Lyngdorf is supposed to launch a new product at ICE in Feb and I really hope it's a preamp with room correction...

Nothing like a Leben power amp to drive the Tannoys with a digital room correction preamp...

You may try the Beringer DEQ2496 which is a standalone auto room correct with equilizer. Can connect it in between the pre and power amp or source and preamp.

Thanks. But I have not given up on the downgrading project completely.

Am planning to replace the Coincident Mono blocks with a stereo amplifier so it will be down to two components instead of three.

Anyone interested in my amps, do ping me ;)

Thanks. But I have not given up on the downgrading project completely.

Am planning to replace the Coincident Mono blocks with a stereo amplifier so it will be down to two components instead of three.

Anyone interested in my amps, do ping me ;)

Consider purchasing Ayon S 10 to retain Monoblocks.The S-10 includes a network player, computer playback, analogue preamp and a DSD DAC. My two cents of advice as I am doing the same.

Hey Sameer, Quick question,
What player are you using for playback with the Ayon? I thought it was all Lumin based but going through the Ayon Preamp.

Hey Sameer, Quick question,
What player are you using for playback with the Ayon? I thought it was all Lumin based but going through the Ayon Preamp.
Ayon Stratos is a DAC with a preamp. Lumin U1 is media player.

Here I am suggesting Ayon S10 .Apart from DAC and preamp it has player too.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back