Lyrita Audio's New 845 SET

congrats viren sir...hope to hear it during my next visit to delhi...

ps: will put money in my piggybank more frequently now :p

Yeah good idea, I too advice putting your money in MY piggybank ... :D :beer: :cheers:

Thank you! Thank you! At least you got it. Unlike the other overreactions. Count till 10 guys. These days I do.

Right ... and please start from -327674896455435 :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all,

I fully agree that Lyrita Audio and I are commercial members. I have agreed to become a sponsor member of the forum.

Regards,
Viren

Hi all,

I fully agree that Lyrita Audio and I are commercial members. I have agreed to become a sponsor member of the forum.

Regards,
Viren

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Virenji, wish you all the best in this new 'Avatar' on the forum!
I have heard so much about your stuff, and while I personally haven't heard a tube set up that appeals to me, i have this desire to come and check out what you are creating. the next time I am in Delhi, I will surely drop by and give a through listen! Also, have heard a lot about your superb jazz collection, so that's an added bonus!

@capt rajesh & gobble...whenever there's a tongue-in-cheek comment somewhere in the forum, we lookout for gobble's response ;) what's there to feel offended abt???

gobble i like ur idea...will put money in ur bank...then maybe we cud buy the stuff together...and install it in my home... :D

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back