M&K loudspeakers

sidvee

Now that M&K is back in business,has anyone heard the 750 series HT setup? I am contemplating this system for a 5.1 setup minus the sub.
Cheers,
Sid

HI
i have been using M&K 150THX package 7.1(MX 350 sub) for the past 3years & I find them very natural, no color, very detailed. it will give you realistic experience. i have changed so many speakers in my HT & when i found this it was a keeper. even a decent receiver is enough no need for separates, if you have separates, then it is an added bonus. No idea about 750 series though, but i guess it should be good.
Now that M&K is back in business,has anyone heard the 750 series HT setup? I am contemplating this system for a 5.1 setup minus the sub.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Thanks Venkatk. I will audition these speakers, I think Audio People is a dealer. Yes I will be driving them with a rcvr., the Marantz 6009. It is doing an excellent job of driving my Paradigm Studio series 5.1 speakers now so should be able to do a good job with M&K as well, if I should decide to get them.
Cheers,
Sid

@Sidvee, just check on the impedance of the speakers you are looking at. Some of the MK speakers are 4 ohm, making finding a suitable receiver difficult. I had head a setup at a dealer here but he himself told me to avoid unless planning to get a very beefy receiver

Have been using M&K 750 series 5.1 (including sub) since more than a year now and I find them exceptionally good for movies. Yes, they are 4ohms and hence we need to choose the AVR carefully. Am currently driving with Onkyo 727 receiver (THX)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back