M&K loudspeakers

sidvee

Now that M&K is back in business,has anyone heard the 750 series HT setup? I am contemplating this system for a 5.1 setup minus the sub.
Cheers,
Sid

HI
i have been using M&K 150THX package 7.1(MX 350 sub) for the past 3years & I find them very natural, no color, very detailed. it will give you realistic experience. i have changed so many speakers in my HT & when i found this it was a keeper. even a decent receiver is enough no need for separates, if you have separates, then it is an added bonus. No idea about 750 series though, but i guess it should be good.
Now that M&K is back in business,has anyone heard the 750 series HT setup? I am contemplating this system for a 5.1 setup minus the sub.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Thanks Venkatk. I will audition these speakers, I think Audio People is a dealer. Yes I will be driving them with a rcvr., the Marantz 6009. It is doing an excellent job of driving my Paradigm Studio series 5.1 speakers now so should be able to do a good job with M&K as well, if I should decide to get them.
Cheers,
Sid

@Sidvee, just check on the impedance of the speakers you are looking at. Some of the MK speakers are 4 ohm, making finding a suitable receiver difficult. I had head a setup at a dealer here but he himself told me to avoid unless planning to get a very beefy receiver

Have been using M&K 750 series 5.1 (including sub) since more than a year now and I find them exceptionally good for movies. Yes, they are 4ohms and hence we need to choose the AVR carefully. Am currently driving with Onkyo 727 receiver (THX)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back