Magic of a ply board

Yes tuff, I saw the demo video for that model of Isoacoustics, the sound is clear & open. But the overall sound become thin, IMHO. Thanks.
It seems like it's thin but what it does is really remove the boom that is added by the resonance of the speaker cabinet.

It seems like it's thin but what it does is really remove the boom that is added by the resonance of the speaker cabinet.

Yes, you are right. After removed the boom , we will feel the sound as little thinned. But , when we get familiarization of this sound with this stand, it will be good. Thanks.

Imeant sticking the marble or granite under the stands.

I don't have granite or marble slabs to test that, I have to get them cut from market. Do you recommend one big block or individual small blocks for eack spike?

As long as you are willing to experiment, I would say try both. Single block might be more stable than individual smaller blocks

I am saying this again, there is no one material which works for all ;) We can just speculate. Everything we select works for certain speakers and certain rooms only .

. Mid range got cleared up, speakers sound more open and soundstage wide, bass wise a little soft not that punchy because of foam base but bass is well defined now and not blurry, interestingly bass from Subwoofer also improved, clarity of sound improved a lot.
Actually with Bamboo Chopping board these are the common observations, improved clarity, tight Bass etc...

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back