Marantz 1509 issue

Hello, Looking for help with my Marantz 1509 - It is powering on, and everything good but just not able to transmit any sound. Hearing Clicks when I play something, but no sound. Verified my speakers and see them working fine.

Please let me know if there is something I am missing here, it seems like a service issue now. The Marantz authorized service center in Hyderabad is pretty far away from where I stay, so wanted to see if something can be done. Also, do suggest me if there is somebody who can home visit and check the problem for me.

Thanks,
Sudheer

Try playing the speaker level test tones. If you don't hear anything, consider taking them for service center. Was it working before and suddenly stopped working or is it a brand new set?

Hello, Looking for help with my Marantz 1509 - It is powering on, and everything good but just not able to transmit any sound. Hearing Clicks when I play something, but no sound. Verified my speakers and see them working fine.

Please let me know if there is something I am missing here, it seems like a service issue now. The Marantz authorized service center in Hyderabad is pretty far away from where I stay, so wanted to see if something can be done. Also, do suggest me if there is somebody who can home visit and check the problem for me.

Thanks,
Sudheer

Disconnect all speakers and sources and check if the clicks come? If nothing then add one by one a pair of speakers and a proper source.....

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back