Marantz 1602 vs Onkyo 609

khinvra

Hi,

I had almost finalized Onkyo 609. But when looked at my furniture, I found that I will need to do some changes to fit Onkyo 609. So I started searching for some "slim" AVRs and I found Marantz 1602.

I am looking for comparison, Review about Marantz 1602. How does it compares against Onkyo 609 ? Is it worth to get this AVR or do some changes in furniture ?

Or there are any other AVRs which are slim and I should look for ?

thanks in advance for help.

Rahul

I would rather you go for Marantz 1602 and not make any changes to your furniture. I was in a similar situation 6 months back and went with the Marantz 1601. I had no restrictions on furniture per se but still preferred the Marantz. I am using it with a PSB Image 5.1 and am satisfied so far.

Power though specified as much below other AVRs is more than sufficient for most speaker systems within 100k. It has a clean look and a good feature set as well.

Hi,

I had almost finalized Onkyo 609. But when looked at my furniture, I found that I will need to do some changes to fit Onkyo 609. So I started searching for some "slim" AVRs and I found Marantz 1602.

I am looking for comparison, Review about Marantz 1602. How does it compares against Onkyo 609 ? Is it worth to get this AVR or do some changes in furniture ?

Or there are any other AVRs which are slim and I should look for ?

thanks in advance for help.

Rahul

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back