Marantz -getting service from authorized channel

Update:
Amp was serviced at the Marantz service center. The unit is up and running fine.
Very professional service.

Cheers,
Raghu
Raghu sir, I'm new to this forum. I just bought a Marantz sr5013. How are the service costs and quality of service at AG Technologies. Just keeping fingers crossed that nothing happens.

Raghu sir, I'm new to this forum. I just bought a Marantz sr5013. How are the service costs and quality of service at AG Technologies. Just keeping fingers crossed that nothing happens.
It is the authorized center. So it's bound to be high.
But I felt the person was professional and detailed in explaining the issue and work done.
Cheers,
Raghu

I want to upgrade my Marantz SR7009 to the latest(since HDCP2.2 is not supported and I am upgrading to 4K). Do we have any buyback kind of schemes like they have in US?

Regards,
S.

I want to upgrade my Marantz SR7009 to the latest(since HDCP2.2 is not supported and I am upgrading to 4K). Do we have any buyback kind of schemes like they have in US?

Regards,
S.
Some of the dealers agree but what you get from them would be much lesser than what you get while selling here or Olx. But, it is brownie point to improve your relation with the dealer.

Some of the dealers agree but what you get from them would be much lesser than what you get while selling here or Olx. But, it is brownie point to improve your relation with the dealer.
Thank you for the information. Will try my luck and see how it goes!

Have a Marantz AVR which isn't working anymore. Voltage fluctuations in my area is really bad so I guess that's the culprit. Still, really wish I'd gone with something else with better support in Delhi.

Anyone know where can I atleast get it checked out? Don't want to ship it all the way to Mumbai just to find out it's not fixable or will cost too much to repair. Guys at bass n trebel don't seem like they'll do much more than shipping it to Bombay either. Also it's an hour long drive to their office from my place and I only have Sundays off (which is unfortunately their day off too).
You can contact
Electronic Services'
cyber city dlf 3 gurgaon
+91 9313235774 +918130089774
for Marantz product Service
Authorize marantz Service Center by mz audio in gurgaon

If you're facing any kind of issue regarding marantz product contact
Electronic Services'
Authorize marantz Service Center
Contact nmbr is +91 9313235774 , +91 8130089774

Main reason I returned Marantz and settled for Yamaha. Service. In india I think service is important and only yamaha has manufacturers support for service. Every one else is dealer support, that's very important with bad Electricity and these new avrs giving faults now and then.

While going through the comments in this thread, I realized - If suddenly much loved amp stops working, there are very few service centres in a big country like India to help you, and on the process you might loose pretty good amount to get your devices serviced/repaired.

I have these marantz products, which need good servicing Marantz PM-50 stereo amp, and Marantz 5005 cdp, and looking for a service centre in Kerala. Any help will be appreciated.

Anyone ever got service in Kolkata? The authorized service center as per their website is of no use as MZ audio said they don't have the required person to service my NR1509.
It's been 2 weeks and MZ audio are still to get another service center who can do the job in Kolkata.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back