• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Mark Audio A10p

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

badrisuper

Hi

Planning to start a speaker build using MA 10p. I am leaning towrds Brines M10A10. Has anyone tried MA10p?

I got a nice 8 inch full range driver from a friend. It looks nice and sounds good. Driver specifications are unknown. Has anyone seen these drivers before?

Thanks
Badri M

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 123

stefan

You may want to post this on the UK forum pink fish media, there's a member on there whom is a distributor for Mark Audio, very knowledgeable and shares the same first name as me, his handle if I recall correctly is orangeheart.

soundnovice

i have tried Brines M10A10 for alpair a10 model (few years back). it played well. although nothing special. the bass is difficult to control in this box. for some reason alpairs sounded better in bookshelf although with lesser bass.

badrisuper

Thanks Soundnovice. which bookshelf cab do you suggest?

whats ur room size and source setup?

your tried paper version or metal one?

Thanks
Badri M

soundnovice

there is slotted compact bookshelf design. you will get it if you google. when i built it, my living room was around 12 by 18 or so. source was an oppo cdp and i had couple of amps. norge and tripath.