Martin Logan ElectroMotion EM-ESLx2; Denon AVR1902; eclectic music taste

ravirmenon

Hi,

I have an eclectic taste in music. Got into a quest for better sound through a love for music and initially could afford only good headphones/earphones and that was good while I was a student but wanted to set up something better after that. Finally got a 0% EMI in the US and picked up Martin Logan ESLs as my floorstanding pair and added a Martin Logan center speaker and a sub-woofer. Still looking at adding rear speakers eventually. Paired that with a Denon AVR1902 (which has now given up the ghost thanks to a lightning strike). My entire gear runs on 110V as I picked it up in the US and moved it back to India along with books and other household stuff that I couldn't bear to leave behind. Love the Martin Logans except for the rainy days when the moisture makes them sound like they are muffled. Even then vaccuming them seems to help. Hope to be active on this forum. Thanks to the guys who have got this going! :)

Hi Ravi, nice to meet you. Those are some great speakers you have in your hands. What kind of genres and artists do you usually listen to?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back