Media Player Suggestion

Actually everyone has different ears & taste, hence.
Good luck & enjoy music

Hi SMO

i am awaiting my shipment. I had one query.
Can we play Apple Music on like spotify, tidal on S50 Pro+
I can not see Apple Music app in 4 Stream app. But when i mailed their customer service tea, they said we can play.
With Apple going lossless, i would like to play it on S50 Pro +

There’s no Apple Music App on any streamer whatsoever ( except iOS & Android)
You can Apple Music via Airplay ( only if u have iOS devices) & Bluetooth from any devices
I play thru Airplay as I have iPhone & Apple TV both

One can play bit perfect Apple Music lossless from Mac OS over USB. No support for UPNP though.
Airplay is not good for audiophile music listening.

my s50+ is stuck at Delhi airport customs since 22nd July. It really takes that long for customs to clear shipment?

There’s no Apple Music App on any streamer whatsoever ( except iOS & Android)
You can Apple Music via Airplay ( only if u have iOS devices) & Bluetooth from any devices
I play thru Airplay as I have iPhone & Apple TV both
AirPlay is supported on Roku Ultra too.

Well i used Arylic s50 Pro + for over a week. I feel SQ is quite good. I played Tidal, apple music ( on bluetooth aptx HD) and Line In ( source as TV). Though output is limited to 16 bit / 44 Khz, my "not so trained or critical" ears find no issue whatsover in it. I enjoy the music. I do feel there is an issue in the equalizer. I generally maintain bass levels as -4 or -5. But when ever i switch the device on, it feels bass level is +4 or +5. Changing the bass level (increasing or decreasing by even 1 level) resumes the bass to its original value of -4 or -5. I highlighted this to their customer care and they suggested a software upgrade. Even post the software upgrade this issue persists. This can actually damage my speakers if the volume is quite high and cause inconvenience of changing bass level always.

I have to buy a new amplifier, i was earlier considering Arylic's A50+ or A30+ but now i feel i should go for Loxjie A30.

Well i used Arylic s50 Pro + for over a week. I feel SQ is quite good. I played Tidal, apple music ( on bluetooth aptx HD) and Line In ( source as TV). Though output is limited to 16 bit / 44 Khz, my "not so trained or critical" ears find no issue whatsover in it. I enjoy the music. I do feel there is an issue in the equalizer. I generally maintain bass levels as -4 or -5. But when ever i switch the device on, it feels bass level is +4 or +5. Changing the bass level (increasing or decreasing by even 1 level) resumes the bass to its original value of -4 or -5. I highlighted this to their customer care and they suggested a software upgrade. Even post the software upgrade this issue persists. This can actually damage my speakers if the volume is quite high and cause inconvenience of changing bass level always.

I have to buy a new amplifier, i was earlier considering Arylic's A50+ or A30+ but now i feel i should go for Loxjie A30.
I am not facing any such issues,
Yes upon switching ON S50 Pro + Bass (EQ) on App shows as +5 but settles down to original pre defined level in couple of seconds
i am on this firmware

Attachments

• 79859370-AE93-4F3D-A66C-2A439FA6DEEE.jpeg
    79859370-AE93-4F3D-A66C-2A439FA6DEEE.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 12
I am not facing any such issues,
Yes upon switching ON S50 Pro + Bass (EQ) on App shows as +5 but settles down to original pre defined level in couple of seconds
i am on this firmware
Hi SMO

Joy ( customer support) did help me update to the same version as yours.
In my case the bass doesn't shows up on the app and it never settles down unless i do it manually.

Also the bluetooth range is less than 4 5 metres in my case.

Hi SMO

Joy ( customer support) did help me update to the same version as yours.
In my case the bass doesn't shows up on the app and it never settles down unless i do it manually.

Also the bluetooth range is less than 4 5 metres in my case.
Try resetting to default, see if it resolves

Try resetting to default, see if it resolves
Thanks SMO, tried resetting (Hard Reset) the device and the equalizer. Not working for me. Still plays bass boosted signal once switched on. Will check with customer care.

Also i wonder if there is a way that device does not goes into Stand By Mode once switched on. Right now it powers on in Stand By mode and every time we need to switch it on by remote.

Thanks SMO, tried resetting (Hard Reset) the device and the equalizer. Not working for me. Still plays bass boosted signal once switched on. Will check with customer care.

Also i wonder if there is a way that device does not goes into Stand By Mode once switched on. Right now it powers on in Stand By mode and every time we need to switch it on by remote.
Yes need to switch ON thru remote always
Other wise Arylic service was good, got 2 firmware updates in last 70-80 days since I bought

Apple Music - Tried streaming from Mac pro to Denon (2600H) over Airplay 2 , there is no Atmos display in Denon ,tried Spatial Audio,
is it because no Atmos support in Airplay , any suggestions for streaming to get Atmos music support , had enabled , Loseless and Atmos in Music app

Yes need to switch ON thru remote always
Other wise Arylic service was good, got 2 firmware updates in last 70-80 days since I bought
So Joy gave me another august firmware - after which Equalizer issue was resolved. EQ resumes after couple of seconds as you said.
But now my device is not switching on from remote. It goes into Standby Mode but doesnt comes out of it from Remote. I have to manually press reset button everytime.
By any change you have the firmware on mail and can share me at [email protected].
I will try using that ?

So Joy gave me another august firmware - after which Equalizer issue was resolved. EQ resumes after couple of seconds as you said.
But now my device is not switching on from remote. It goes into Standby Mode but doesnt comes out of it from Remote. I have to manually press reset button everytime.
By any change you have the firmware on mail and can share me at [email protected].
I will try using that ?
Had earlier updated via OTA Only
Hope you must have shared yr concern to Joy again
Can you share yr latest buggy firmware version, so that I can avoid installing

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back