Media Player Suggestion

Had earlier updated via OTA Only
Hope you must have shared yr concern to Joy again
Can you share yr latest buggy firmware version, so that I can avoid installing
Version 4.6.9724
Build date - 20210624

he sent an august one where i found this issue and then i downloaded from the website. both places i faced this issue.

Version 4.6.9724
Build date - 20210624

he sent an august one where i found this issue and then i downloaded from the website. both places i faced this issue.
Thanks! It’s an beta version
I shall wait for the official release

Thanks! It’s an beta version
I shall wait for the official release
Yes, i was asked to upload it. Unfortunately there was some issue in the update via pushing it manually. now i am not able to connect to internet. they are asking to send it back for replacement.

Yes, i was asked to upload it. Unfortunately there was some issue in the update via pushing it manually. now i am not able to connect to internet. they are asking to send it back for replacement.
Wow !
leaving apart the Technical issues
must admit, great service

Mine was 1430, it got cleared in 3 - 3.5 weeks.
Has anyone considered Yamaha WXC-50,, value for money + you get good app+ can be used as a preamplifier

2nd option would have been Marantz pm7000n all in one piece

Has anyone considered Yamaha WXC-50,, value for money + you get good app+ can be used as a preamplifier

2nd option would have been Marantz pm7000n all in one piece
Arylic S50Pro+ is really good option and comparatively half the price. Further it has all the possible input options (analog + digital). I faced few technical issues but mostly all have been resolved. The customer support is really good. also i dont see Yamaha WXC available anywhere.

Yet to connect SW, as satisfied with the Bass from the Speakers ( using indiqaudio LCR’s)
Fortunately Customs/Taxes etc were just under INR 1K
Hello , you are really lucky . I had to pay 6500 for customs and handling plus shipping DHL extra .
Thanks -

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back