METZ OLED thread

For those who are interested in actually knowing the difference, here's another example:

In this case, HDR10 is actually preserving more highlight details and better skin tones, as far as we can judge from the recording. Why? Because Dolby Vision is mastered supposedly frame by frame, or at least scene by scene. In the disc, they seem to have gone for higher luminance, so much so that sometimes skin is looking too orangish.

So no, Dolby Vision isn't a clear-cut improvement. It can be a hit or a miss. Just Google and see how many owners of 2018 Sony sets are actually finding DV shows on Netflix unwatchable and too dark.

Is it worth the 20k plus premium. Heck no from my end. You make your own judgement.

As far as this TV is concerned, I'll review HDR performance when it comes. Most of you might not know this, but I'm actually a video editor and have worked as senior cameraman too. That's why I really found Raghu's snarky attempt to show me my assumed folly irritating. Engage in discussions; not one-upmanship. Not only do I deal with adjusting colors of video as my work, I know technicalities of shooting pretty well too, and I have done in-depth research in this topic too. Don't believe me. See for yourself.

12 or so more hours before my first impressions come. Wish me luck! If the TV set performs well, we are getting some much needed price competition in OLED segment that'll only serve us well. Don't just simply fall for hype.

For those who are interested in actually knowing the difference, here's another example:

In this case, HDR10 is actually preserving more highlight details and better skin tones, as far as we can judge from the recording. Why? Because Dolby Vision is mastered supposedly frame by frame, or at least scene by scene. In the disc, they seem to have gone for higher luminance, so much so that sometimes skin is looking too orangish.

So no, Dolby Vision isn't a clear-cut improvement. It can be a hit or a miss. Just Google and see how many owners of 2018 Sony sets are actually finding DV shows on Netflix unwatchable and too dark.

Is it worth the 20k plus premium. Heck no from my end. You make your own judgement.

As far as this TV is concerned, I'll review HDR performance when it comes. Most of you might not know this, but I'm actually a video editor and have worked as senior cameraman too. That's why I really found Raghu's snarky attempt to show me my assumed folly irritating. Engage in discussions; not one-upmanship. Not only do I deal with adjusting colors of video as my work, I know technicalities of shooting pretty well too, and I have done in-depth research in this topic too. Don't believe me. See for yourself.

12 or so more hours before my first impressions come. Wish me luck! If the TV set performs well, we are getting some much needed price competition in OLED segment that'll only serve us well. Don't just simply fall for hype.

So the TV has been installed. The engineer hadn't worked on OLED TV before, but mostly it was fine. One big problem is that even though these guys have been told to keep the TV straight in the box and attach wall mount, he wanted to place it flat, which is something that I have seen unboxing video guys do too, but it creates a complication of lifting the TV again. So please get the TV installed without doing this.

First impressions are solid. I have attached uniformity pictures. They are pretty darn good right out of the box. Note that the white patch on the right is reflection of white curtains that I have. White uniformity is also good, but not perfect. The center is just a tad warmer. Nothing that's distracting though. Pretty pleased with this.

Of course, it's a lottery still, but now we know that it's not like Skyworth/Metz have shoddy workmanship that can create issues. The TV has heftier build than B8/C8. Plastic used behind is good. Better than Panasonic ones and B8, on par with C8. Remote is plasticky and average though.

First relief on turning on the TV was that the Metz logo remains off by default. Didn't want that distraction. This TV can get bright! Really bright. I have OLED light at 25, and it's bright enough for day time viewing in my bedroom, which doesn't get too bright even with curtains open.

I'm coming from an Iffalcon HD TV. Panasonic one before that. The iffalcon one has a major problem with stuttering which I couldn't remove with any setting. Panasonic OLEDs also suffered from this. Any slow moving head or shot, and the TV apparently can't decide between displaying 24fps or 60fps with 3:2 pulldown. Ideally, 120hz OLED panel should be doing a 5:5 pulldown with none of this stuttering, but it was a problem in Panny OLEDs till last year. This is year it's mostly solved. This TV had none of it. I rewatched an episode of Better Call Saul that we just watched last night, which had a lot of slow moving heads along with this series having many dark scenes which brought forward the flashing problem that was happening in LG and Sony sets, and infact is still there in A9G sets too. Check out Vincent's review of that set. This set looked amazing without any of these issues.

I did notice one problem. On fast motion, there was smearing. I had turned everything off. So I checked which setting can remove it. MEMC adds soap opera effect on every setting, so just keep it off. DI film mode got rid of this smearing. So that's good to know. No apparent panel problems now. Awesome!

So is it all positive? Nah. Biggest issue is that I'm not able to access the TV settings when on home screen or YouTube or Netflix or any app. Have to go to some source like HDMI or DTV and then access it, which is no good. I need this to be accessible to use AVSHD patterns to set at least gamma, contrast and saturation accurately. Of course, can't really correct a lot of color imbalances with those, but cinema mode with standard color temperature looked alright to me. Without having a calibrated set next to it, should be fine for most.

I have complained about this to Metz. As they have a firmware update coming, this needs to be sorted. Will send mails too.

Also, the home screen of the TV, Android one, is in HDR. I would prefer SDR, but don't know if that can be done. Need to search more. The software is a lot snappier than iffalcon one, which is also Android 8.0

Upscaling and noise reduction performance is also good. I have set DNR and MPEG NR to low for now, and 1080p and 2160p content looks stunning. Sharpness was too high on default though, so I reduced it to 40 from 50, and that looked more natural. There's also a super resolution setting, which sounds like de-aliasing, but I haven't tested that yet. Just turned it off. 720p played from YouTube was only so so. Lots of compression. Need more NR for sub-par content. I will also watch content via hotstar and review that too, as I feel hotstar's streaming isn't as good as Netflix.

HDR also looked fantastic. Highlights get plenty bright! 4k demo videos immediately got attention of my cat too, who got up on her hind legs as if she's staring out of a window, and looking at Peru. Critters on screen got her chattering! Now I hope she doesn't break the set trying to catch them. I'm glad the TV has a heftier build compared to LG because of this reason.

Of course, I need to watch more content to give a better opinion of that, including movies like Mad Max Fury Road and Life of Pi, which a lot of reviewers use to compare other sets too. That will give some base for a comparison. However, since I'm not able to access picture settings while playing content, I'm not able to play around with that, which is a bummer.

The sound is also pretty darn good compared to iffalcon one. That one has hardly any bass, and it is unable to control volume top. Dialogues sound teeny and music sounds too loud, even after custom EQ settings to enhance voice. This one is great for casual viewing right out of the box. It can get pretty loud and the bass is good. Auto volume control does its job and keeps the music from getting ear piercingly loud. DTS trusurround is turned on by default, and I definitely hear an improvement with keeping that one. Front facing speakers also add to immersion. Great for bedrooms and small living rooms. Giant living rooms might need higher-qyality audio set ups depending on your preferences.

Overall, here's my current opinion. This is not an enthusiast level set. If you want in-depth settings and lots of modes, not for you. I will try to voice this aspect to Metz, and see if anything improves with the new Android version and firmware.

For regular and casual viewers, this seems to be a great deal! Image quality wise, LG B series does seems inferior as they are held back in brightness. This one doesn't seem to have that. Infact, there's a hi-bright mode too. I don't even want to test it. It's bright enough as is for me. It might be too much actually at night. Will find out soon. Comparing it with C9, similar image quality with some minuses, but big money savings. Enthusiasts might not like missing out on things like DV and lots of settings to tinker, but those who don't look that deep, just enough this beautiful set. Even though I'm a video editor, I know when to disassociate and stop nitpicking. I guess subpar HD sets have trained me for that. So I'm really happy with this set as of now, inspite of the shortcomings. That unifmority is such a relief! It'll only get better once the set has run 100-200 hours. Super satisfied considering the money saved too. I had ordered an LG B8 earlier. Even compared with that, I have saved 16k, got a newer panel most probably, better peak brightness and great uniformity. You can compare it with Jonammafia's LG B8 which he ordered from Flipkart the same time as I did. Manufacturing date was also same.

Images attached. You can watch videos on YouTube for showcasing of the set. It looks pretty nice. Do note that if you're going to place it on a cabinet, the base stand is solid, heavy and metal, but the placements tilt back like Sony's master series.

Attachments

• IMG-20190906-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20190906-WA0003.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20190906-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190906-WA0004.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20190906-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190906-WA0005.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 50
So the TV has been installed. The engineer hadn't worked on OLED TV before, but mostly it was fine. One big problem is that even though these guys have been told to keep the TV straight in the box and attach wall mount, he wanted to place it flat, which is something that I have seen unboxing video guys do too, but it creates a complication of lifting the TV again. So please get the TV installed without doing this.

First impressions are solid. I have attached uniformity pictures. They are pretty darn good right out of the box. Note that the white patch on the right is reflection of white curtains that I have. White uniformity is also good, but not perfect. The center is just a tad warmer. Nothing that's distracting though. Pretty pleased with this.

Of course, it's a lottery still, but now we know that it's not like Skyworth/Metz have shoddy workmanship that can create issues. The TV has heftier build than B8/C8. Plastic used behind is good. Better than Panasonic ones and B8, on par with C8. Remote is plasticky and average though.

First relief on turning on the TV was that the Metz logo remains off by default. Didn't want that distraction. This TV can get bright! Really bright. I have OLED light at 25, and it's bright enough for day time viewing in my bedroom, which doesn't get too bright even with curtains open.

I'm coming from an Iffalcon HD TV. Panasonic one before that. The iffalcon one has a major problem with stuttering which I couldn't remove with any setting. Panasonic OLEDs also suffered from this. Any slow moving head or shot, and the TV apparently can't decide between displaying 24fps or 60fps with 3:2 pulldown. Ideally, 120hz OLED panel should be doing a 5:5 pulldown with none of this stuttering, but it was a problem in Panny OLEDs till last year. This is year it's mostly solved. This TV had none of it. I rewatched an episode of Better Call Saul that we just watched last night, which had a lot of slow moving heads along with this series having many dark scenes which brought forward the flashing problem that was happening in LG and Sony sets, and infact is still there in A9G sets too. Check out Vincent's review of that set. This set looked amazing without any of these issues.

I did notice one problem. On fast motion, there was smearing. I had turned everything off. So I checked which setting can remove it. MEMC adds soap opera effect on every setting, so just keep it off. DI film mode got rid of this smearing. So that's good to know. No apparent panel problems now. Awesome!

So is it all positive? Nah. Biggest issue is that I'm not able to access the TV settings when on home screen or YouTube or Netflix or any app. Have to go to some source like HDMI or DTV and then access it, which is no good. I need this to be accessible to use AVSHD patterns to set at least gamma, contrast and saturation accurately. Of course, can't really correct a lot of color imbalances with those, but cinema mode with standard color temperature looked alright to me. Without having a calibrated set next to it, should be fine for most.

I have complained about this to Metz. As they have a firmware update coming, this needs to be sorted. Will send mails too.

Also, the home screen of the TV, Android one, is in HDR. I would prefer SDR, but don't know if that can be done. Need to search more. The software is a lot snappier than iffalcon one, which is also Android 8.0

Upscaling and noise reduction performance is also good. I have set DNR and MPEG NR to low for now, and 1080p and 2160p content looks stunning. Sharpness was too high on default though, so I reduced it to 40 from 50, and that looked more natural. There's also a super resolution setting, which sounds like de-aliasing, but I haven't tested that yet. Just turned it off. 720p played from YouTube was only so so. Lots of compression. Need more NR for sub-par content. I will also watch content via hotstar and review that too, as I feel hotstar's streaming isn't as good as Netflix.

HDR also looked fantastic. Highlights get plenty bright! 4k demo videos immediately got attention of my cat too, who got up on her hind legs as if she's staring out of a window, and looking at Peru. Critters on screen got her chattering! Now I hope she doesn't break the set trying to catch them. I'm glad the TV has a heftier build compared to LG because of this reason.

Of course, I need to watch more content to give a better opinion of that, including movies like Mad Max Fury Road and Life of Pi, which a lot of reviewers use to compare other sets too. That will give some base for a comparison. However, since I'm not able to access picture settings while playing content, I'm not able to play around with that, which is a bummer.

The sound is also pretty darn good compared to iffalcon one. That one has hardly any bass, and it is unable to control volume top. Dialogues sound teeny and music sounds too loud, even after custom EQ settings to enhance voice. This one is great for casual viewing right out of the box. It can get pretty loud and the bass is good. Auto volume control does its job and keeps the music from getting ear piercingly loud. DTS trusurround is turned on by default, and I definitely hear an improvement with keeping that one. Front facing speakers also add to immersion. Great for bedrooms and small living rooms. Giant living rooms might need higher-qyality audio set ups depending on your preferences.

Overall, here's my current opinion. This is not an enthusiast level set. If you want in-depth settings and lots of modes, not for you. I will try to voice this aspect to Metz, and see if anything improves with the new Android version and firmware.

For regular and casual viewers, this seems to be a great deal! Image quality wise, LG B series does seems inferior as they are held back in brightness. This one doesn't seem to have that. Infact, there's a hi-bright mode too. I don't even want to test it. It's bright enough as is for me. It might be too much actually at night. Will find out soon. Comparing it with C9, similar image quality with some minuses, but big money savings. Enthusiasts might not like missing out on things like DV and lots of settings to tinker, but those who don't look that deep, just enough this beautiful set. Even though I'm a video editor, I know when to disassociate and stop nitpicking. I guess subpar HD sets have trained me for that. So I'm really happy with this set as of now, inspite of the shortcomings. That unifmority is such a relief! It'll only get better once the set has run 100-200 hours. Super satisfied considering the money saved too. I had ordered an LG B8 earlier. Even compared with that, I have saved 16k, got a newer panel most probably, better peak brightness and great uniformity. You can compare it with Jonammafia's LG B8 which he ordered from Flipkart the same time as I did. Manufacturing date was also same.

Images attached. You can watch videos on YouTube for showcasing of the set. It looks pretty nice. Do note that if you're going to place it on a cabinet, the base stand is solid, heavy and metal, but the placements tilt back like Sony's master series.
Thats quite a detailed review. How many picture modes are there ? And can the picture modes be changed during watching on the apps?
Did u try any 720p videos?
Hows the playstore compared to iffalcon in terms of apps availibilty ?
What is the boot time (my iffalcon takes around 1 min to boot)?

Thats quite a detailed review. How many picture modes are there ? And can the picture modes be changed during watching on the apps?
Did u try any 720p videos?
Hows the playstore compared to iffalcon in terms of apps availibilty ?
What is the boot time (my iffalcon takes around 1 min to boot)?

Boot time is about 30 seconds. Didn't really measure tbh, but definitely a lot quicker than iffalcon. As I mentioned, I did watch 720p videos via YouTube, and those were not that good. Posterization and compression artefacts aplenty, but that's YouTube. On starting Better Call Saul, I had the info turned on, and that played on 720p initially and then increased to 2160p within a minute. Via Netflix, that 720p looked good, and it wasn't immediately apparent that it's not 4k just yet, but yes, when 4k does kick in, clarity of course goes up. Way better than via YouTube. So source and bit rate also matters.

There are 5 picture modes and a user mood, but since I'm playing only via apps for now, I couldn't compare them. I'll play 720p movies via usb later and also compare modes with that. Unfortunately, modes can't be changed or even accessed during playback via apps, which is a big shortcoming, especially for enthusiasts. So I'll be complaining about that too. Although, as a casual viewer, I'm satisfied. As a tinkerer, this really bugs me though. Still, phenomenal leap over the iffalcon HD sets. Let's hope Metz will take the complaint seriously and sort this outa. I also have a technician visits scheduled, so I'll ask them more about this and if there's any way to access more in-depth service menu.

Don't know about apps on play store. I just installed hotstar as I use only hotstar and Netflix. I have Amazon videos too, but I can use it only on mobile for now. Next month they said Amazon prime videos will come along with Android 9. Fingers crossed. It doesn't have any bloat and apps being like iffalcon though. I hate that I'm unable to remove Eros now on that set. It keeps adding it back. Grrrr! No bloat here.

Boot time is about 30 seconds. Didn't really measure tbh, but definitely a lot quicker than iffalcon. As I mentioned, I did watch 720p videos via YouTube, and those were not that good. Posterization and compression artefacts aplenty, but that's YouTube. On starting Better Call Saul, I had the info turned on, and that played on 720p initially and then increased to 2160p within a minute. Via Netflix, that 720p looked good, and it wasn't immediately apparent that it's not 4k just yet, but yes, when 4k does kick in, clarity of course goes up. Way better than via YouTube. So source and bit rate also matters.

There are 5 picture modes and a user mood, but since I'm playing only via apps for now, I couldn't compare them. I'll play 720p movies via usb later and also compare modes with that. Unfortunately, modes can't be changed or even accessed during playback via apps, which is a big shortcoming, especially for enthusiasts. So I'll be complaining about that too. Although, as a casual viewer, I'm satisfied. As a tinkerer, this really bugs me though. Still, phenomenal leap over the iffalcon HD sets. Let's hope Metz will take the complaint seriously and sort this outa. I also have a technician visits scheduled, so I'll ask them more about this and if there's any way to access more in-depth service menu.

Don't know about apps on play store. I just installed hotstar as I use only hotstar and Netflix. I have Amazon videos too, but I can use it only on mobile for now. Next month they said Amazon prime videos will come along with Android 9. Fingers crossed. It doesn't have any bloat and apps being like iffalcon though. I hate that I'm unable to remove Eros now on that set. It keeps adding it back. Grrrr! No bloat here.
Hahahha....if you cant play around with the settings, it takes away few days of timepass ! :p

Hahahha....if you cant play around with the settings, it takes away few days of timepass ! :p

Hahaha! I guess I have no option, but to just, enjoy the TV then? Sucks. Lol!

I will calibrate the brightness, gamma and contrast settings. Just have to download the test patterns into a USB drive. No biggie. Will take half an hour so. Heck! I'll do it now itself. Work be screwed...for now. Cons of working from home.

Hahaha! I guess I have no option, but to just, enjoy the TV then? Sucks. Lol!

I will calibrate the brightness, gamma and contrast settings. Just have to download the test patterns into a USB drive. No biggie. Will take half an hour so. Heck! I'll do it now itself. Work be screwed...for now. Cons of working from home.
Thats the spirit !! Work from home is "play with the cat"

Ok...so some more updates. It was DNR that was causing that smearing. So I have turned off DI film mode; whatever it does. I had turned DNR to medium as a test and smearing returned. Turned it back to low and gone.

So I set up the TV settings using AVSHD patterns. Didnt have to tinker much with brightness and contrast. Black crush was removed by turning the brightness by a single point. Sharpness however is now at zero. Why? I tested 720p rips of Blade Runner 2049 and an old movie, Network.

So while Blade Runner was nice and clean even with sharpness at 40, the grain in Network was acting up with sharpness. Zero works for me. I don't want artificial sharpneing. Blade Runner still looks good, not as a sharp as native 4k, but still nice and hardly any posterization. Network was watchable. It's an old film, so the night shots were grainy and soft, but that can't be helped. Well lit shots looked nice. MPEG NR at medium helped, but negatively affected details in Blade Runner, so I'm keeping it at low only. Don't want to keep switching. I like setting it once and then forgetting everything and immersing myself in the content.

As I type, I'm watching Arrested Development on Hotstar, which is playing in 1080p, and it looks fantastic! So much better than the iffalcon TV. Colors look nice and natural. Saturation is now at 40 btw. Turned it lower from 50. Didn't want it that high. Skin tones look better now. Well lit shots, which is most of the show, looks as good as 4k.

Actually, this TV isn't playing anything in HDR!! What I assumed was HDR was just brighter setting with infinite contrast, Whoops! Stay away from it!!!

Lol. Contacting Metz.

Well well well, would you believe it that they fixed the HDR playback at least within a day? I haven't got any confirmation, but shows are now definitely playing in HDR. Earlier there was a clear distinction between thumbnail and the screen. Comparing them to my OLED phone which can only play SDR, the bighter areas are hitting torch mode now. I still can't access any menus or tweak settings, but HDR is working. The film I had downloaded and was plugged in via USB too, there's a clear change. Earlier it was way to dark and dull. Clear change now. Highlights hit high. Guess they have a reputation to protect. I had posted an Amazon review which hasn't been published yet though. Maybe they are kicking in to action. Let's see what all they correct.

Played Our Planet just to check before crashing. Definitely HDR now. There's a slow motion shot of a hummingbird in front of the sun. It blinded me now. Good job, Metz. Now fix the rest of the shit too and take glorious rating on Amazon. Listening?

Was it a firmware update that enabled it to play HDR? Is HDR 10+ supported ?? How are SD content looking from USB ?

Was it a firmware update that enabled it to play HDR? Is HDR 10+ supported ?? How are SD content looking from USB ?

No obvious firmware update, which confuses me too. I also compared Our Planet trailer from YouTube to Netflix, and the Netflix one was taking highlights quite high in some cases. I'm discussing all the issues with them via call.

SD content from USB as I mentioned earlier, 720p Blade Runner 2049 looks clean and sharp even with sharpness at 40. No obvious complaints. An old film, Network, had artifacts and compression from sharpening. So ended up turning sharpness to 0 only. Blade Runner 20149 still looked nice if not as artificially sharp, but turning sharpness to 0 made Network more watchable. The night scenes with lots of grain were a mess with sharpness turned on. So 0 it is now.

The product is definitely not optimized for market as of now tbh. I'm also inquiring about panel maintenance and pixel refreshing.

So their help seems useless and clueless tbh. Stay away only from this company. They have no idea as to what they are doing with regards to software and how an OLED TV should operate.

So I have finally understood the HDR problem. So there's an option in the picture menu of USB play, which can be accessed while playing content from USB, and that option is toggle HDR. So for shows which have HDR it'll automatically kick in, but the problem is that there's no separate HDR picture menu. The same settings from SDR content. Since in SDR the OLED light is at 30 and HDR needs it to be at 100, which is default in other OLED sets for HDR10, there's a big difference in impact.

That's why when the TV first came, and I viewed some HDR content on Netflix, I was more impressed. It seemed like HDR. I hadn't adjusted setting then for dark room SDR. Later when I did that, HDR lost its impact as maximum brightness was now limited.

Now either these numbies need to provide a separate HDR picture option, where backlight is automatically set to 100, or they have to provide a way for user to be able to set another picture mood for HDR with OLED light at 100 and switch to it for HDR. Of course, the first method is the standard and has been the standard in OLEDs by all manufacturers and would be ideal. Rest is just something that users will have to settle with. Currently, it's shit.

Here are two images from Brightburn in HDR taken on manual mode so exposure is same. One with backlight at 30 and the other with backlight at 100. I talked to their assistant product manager. He's adamant that nothing is wrong. Backlight doesn't need to be touched. It'll happen. Chip will on its own manage contrast and brightness, which it will, as that's called tone mapping, but backlight/OLED light is the speed limiter. It'll only go as high as that setting allows.

I'm baffled that a premium product is being handled by people with such misunderstanding and lack of information about the product. Skyworth could have hit this out of the park it seems, had it not been for the people it hired.

Attachments

• IMG_20190907_175037.jpg
    IMG_20190907_175037.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20190907_175109.jpg
    IMG_20190907_175109.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
So their help seems useless and clueless tbh. Stay away only from this company. They have no idea as to what they are doing with regards to software and how an OLED TV should operate.
I briefly thought of adding this TV to my wishlist mainly because of attractive price. However a look at the answers by the "manufacturer" to some of the questions on Amazon were enough to convince me against it. The manufacturer couldn't answer a question on what wifi band the TV supports. The manufacturer couldn't answer a question on the TVs brightness level. While answering the question on the brightness level, they say the TV has contrast ratio of 4500 and maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels.o_O

Their staff clearly have no clue about the product they are selling. I wonder what kind of after sales service they will provide. Rs 1 lac is too big an amount for me to put on a product from an unknown brand with ignorant staff.

All the best to you Marakk and hope your TV provides you a long trouble free service and you won't have to deal with their after sales service.

I briefly thought of adding this TV to my wishlist mainly because of attractive price. However a look at the answers by the "manufacturer" to some of the questions on Amazon were enough to convince me against it. The manufacturer couldn't answer a question on what wifi band the TV supports. The manufacturer couldn't answer a question on the TVs brightness level. While answering the question on the brightness level, they say the TV has contrast ratio of 4500 and maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels.o_O

Their staff clearly have no clue about the product they are selling. I wonder what kind of after sales service they will provide. Rs 1 lac is too big an amount for me to put on a product from an unknown brand with ignorant staff.

All the best to you Marakk and hope your TV provides you a long trouble free service and you won't have to deal with their after sales service.

I saw that too! I actually wanted to scold them for those answers. The hardware is actually nice. HDR with backlight 100 looks really good. Just that the Indian team seems to be absolutely clueless. This could have been great! What a spoiled chance for Skyworth.

And thanks! I hope it doesn't crap out on me for a few years at least. I don't see Metz getting any foothold with such products. Gulp!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back