Mi dual driver earphones

Colors6

I mostly watch TV using a mi Bluetooth audio receiver with a MI basic earphone combo.

I do this for a wireless solution and not to disturb other people when I'm watching TV. I tolerate the audio sync issues for the sake of convenience.

I am thinking of upgrading my wired earphone to get better sound.

Xiaomi recently released dual driver earphones earphones which also has passive noise cancellation. I have never used noise cancellation earphones active or passive.

Can anyone suggest if it's worth the upgrade or will I be just wasting money? Does the fact that I use MI Bluetooth audio receiver hamper any earphone I upgrade to?

Any suggestions for a better earphone or work flow is most welcome.

My budget is around ₹700-800

Why do not you go for Bluetooth head phone instead. it will shorten your audio chain. I have recently purchase Philips BT headPhone @ Rs, 1500/- (Philips SHB3075) mainly for my Tv purpose. It working fine with my sony Tv and Mobile phone.

Thank You

@rajkr100 I don't want to spend more than ₹700-800 and I doubt I'll get a decent Bluetooth solution for that.

Edit - it's available on Amazon for 1700. If the battery dies I can't use it as a wired headphone which is a disadvantage for me. I would like to use it for devices like oculus go also which don't support Bluetooth

Last edited:
@rajkr100 I don't want to spend more than ₹700-800 and I doubt I'll get a decent Bluetooth solution for that.

Edit - it's available on Amazon for 1700. If the battery dies I can't use it as a wired headphone which is a disadvantage for me. I would like to use it for devices like oculus go also which don't support Bluetooth

Dear there is one more option i.e Portronics Muffs M which is available for rs. 1100/- in local market. It is wireless and also can be used with wire and with mic.

I mostly watch TV using a mi Bluetooth audio receiver with a MI basic earphone combo.

I do this for a wireless solution and not to disturb other people when I'm watching TV. I tolerate the audio sync issues for the sake of convenience.

I am thinking of upgrading my wired earphone to get better sound.

Xiaomi recently released dual driver earphones earphones which also has passive noise cancellation. I have never used noise cancellation earphones active or passive.

Can anyone suggest if it's worth the upgrade or will I be just wasting money? Does the fact that I use MI Bluetooth audio receiver hamper any earphone I upgrade to?

Any suggestions for a better earphone or work flow is most welcome.

My budget is around ₹700-800

Listened to the Mi dual driver yesterday after few hours of burn in. They are good iem for rs. 800, plenty of details, secure fit, but bass is a let down, sometime it is overpowering and listening becomes fatigue. One may hadly notice that two drivers are working. The good- stereo imaging, sturdy build quality, secure fitting even for large ears, clear vocals. The Bad- half braided cable, bass intensity is unpredictable, no carrying pouch. All these observation are with music from lappy and phone. the audio quality may diifer on TV/bluetooth. For me Sennheiser cx1.00 is still an all rounder for sub Rs. 1000/- despite they are launched many years ago ( purchase from Headphonezone)

I think I'll just carry on with the current setup as it doesn't seem like I would be making much of an upgrade with the dual driver earphones.

I'll probably get active noise cancellation earphones when my current earphones go kaput.

. For me Sennheiser cx1.00 is still an all rounder for sub Rs. 1000/- despite they are launched many years ago ( purchase from Headphonezone)

Are you referring to this earphone?

Sennheiser CX 1.00 Black in-Ear Canal Headphone https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00MEIA79K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JQDyEbM22K1BY

The CX 1.00 gives all round performance to my ears whether it is bass, treble and mids are accurate considering the price and 2 years warranty is + point. The best about sennheiser is, it never adds color to the high frequencies like Mi dual driver and JBL C series.

bluetooth can never match SQ of wired earphones in same price range for 700-800 best u can get is senn cx 180

i also have senn hd 202 for sell its very minimally used

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back