Micca Covo-s has a distortion

Donivlapog

Unfortunately makes my HT experience very annoying. My HT consultant Mr.Harwin from Volumate says new stocks available only in April. Really annoying to hear. So I am not going to use it for a month. HTRT3 was better. Satellite speakers did not spring to life that's the only issue. But this set up after a lakh of rupees is utter crap just because of those two speakers and so it has halted my playing ht for a month. Buy gold, buy mutual funds, put money in bluest of blue chip companies. But don't waste on home theater systems.

Unfortunately makes my HT experience very annoying. My HT consultant Mr.Harwin from Volumate says new stocks available only in April. Really annoying to hear. So I am not going to use it for a month. HTRT3 was better. Satellite speakers did not spring to life that's the only issue. But this set up after a lakh of rupees is utter crap just because of those two speakers and so it has halted my playing ht for a month. Buy gold, buy mutual funds, put money in bluest of blue chip companies. But don't waste on home theater systems.

What your problem, I did not understand yet?

I have been using Micca Covo-S since 2019, they are doing height channel duties and I haven't faced any issues.

What your problem, I did not understand yet?

I have been using Micca Covo-S since 2019, they are doing height channel duties and I haven't faced any issues.
It's a manufacturing defect. Stocks will come in April only itseems. So I have to disable it.

It's a manufacturing defect. Stocks will come in April only itseems. So I have to disable it.
But don't waste on home theater systems.

You have just started this hobby and already quoting don't waste money.

Thats why it is better to invest in quality products, I am using covo-s for atmos duties which are used very less. And for 4k even if it kaput within a year, I was fine with it.

A coin always has two sides, good and bad. The way it rewards and the way it diminishes, is what makes a HT system.

Almost everyone in this hobby knows this is not a cheap or budget friendly hobby. Once you get in rabbit hole, there is no way of getting out.

Thats why it is better to invest in quality products, I am using covo-s for atmos duties which are used very less. And for 4k even if it kaput within a year, I was fine with it.

A coin always has two sides, good and bad. The way it rewards and the way it diminishes, is what makes a HT system.

Almost everyone in this hobby knows this is not a cheap or budget friendly hobby. Once you get in rabbit hole, there is no way of getting out.
No I will disable it and wait. Other things are fine.

Manufacturing defect is an easy one to solve - all you have to do is wait :) You can always use your system as a 3.2 (I think you bought 2 subs) and enjoy still. Surrounds are not going to be the end of the world. Whenever I move houses (which I do pretty often) I always get the 3.1 going asap, the surrounds sometimes come after 3 or more months into play. It is not a deal breaker at all, and the 3.1 is still a great experience.

I understand you paid for something and would like it to work A-OK; understandable, but to give an example of your 'stock market analogy' - rewards are tied to research, experience and patience. You have done a fair bit of research for your purchase, you will slowly learn (there is no substitute to that) and all you need is patience. The means of enjoyment are already in your house - your choice you want to enjoy or not :)

Manufacturing defect is an easy one to solve - all you have to do is wait :) You can always use your system as a 3.2 (I think you bought 2 subs) and enjoy still. Surrounds are not going to be the end of the world. Whenever I move houses (which I do pretty often) I always get the 3.1 going asap, the surrounds sometimes come after 3 or more months into play. It is not a deal breaker at all, and the 3.1 is still a great experience.

I understand you paid for something and would like it to work A-OK; understandable, but to give an example of your 'stock market analogy' - rewards are tied to research, experience and patience. You have done a fair bit of research for your purchase, you will slowly learn (there is no substitute to that) and all you need is patience. The means of enjoyment are already in your house - your choice you want to enjoy or not :)
I spoke due to impulse. Sorry. Mods can you delete this thread please if you deem so. I shall not explain any further.

I’m trying to understand this thread.
Your speakers are distorting, and you would rather invest in mutual funds.

I suppose this is a place where people can come with problems and seek solutions. If I want to save money I'll go listen to my wife (like some one mentioned here), don't want to listen to that advise here. Just my opinion!

Yo... This is subjective territory! Even your statements about cost / quality / lifespan are pretty divergent. If, it satisfies you, it's okay! If, it doesn't, you would find something else. Hobby, right?

Even the word: "cheap" *means different for for different people.

I can't afford most equipments being discussed in HFV. But, I gradually upgraded! (Not much). I stuck to my liking and affordability. That guy will learn! Don't cut to size. There are always, (long pause) the better setups.

Hey, BTW... Recalled this awesome song by Johnny Cash.

Why getting annoyed and that attitude?
People are here to know your problem and help you. With the tone you talk in future people will refrain to answer or reply.

Everyone has issues problems, keep calm and avoid getting into unnecessary troubles.

Peace :)
I have replied properly to those who ask properly. That reply was poking fun and very sarcastic to the level my lid blew off. People reap what they sow. Don't you see the sarcasm in that response? And do you see my replies that way to the 20 other replies with empathy. Adding salt to injury is not something that will go well.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back