Micca Covo-s has a distortion

Unfortunately makes my HT experience very annoying. My HT consultant Mr.Harwin from Volumate says new stocks available only in April. Really annoying to hear. So I am not going to use it for a month. HTRT3 was better. Satellite speakers did not spring to life that's the only issue. But this set up after a lakh of rupees is utter crap just because of those two speakers and so it has halted my playing ht for a month. Buy gold, buy mutual funds, put money in bluest of blue chip companies. But don't waste on home theater systems.
Do recheck your AVR.Since it is pre-owned ,may be the AVR can be culprit for your speaker issue.I remember these speakers are less sensitive to drive.

Speakers rarely fails in shorter life span unless there is a manufacturing defect or quality issue .Is it pair of speakers having problem ?
While watching movies, most of the time u may not be knowing which surround is playing( active).
U can use with one surround till u get the replacement one.I don't understand what stops it !

Last edited:
Do recheck your AVR.Since it is pre-owned ,may be the AVR can be culprit for your speaker issue.I remember these speakers are less sensitive to drive.

Speakers rarely fails in shorter life span unless there is a manufacturing defect or quality issue .Is it pair of speakers having problem ?
While watching movies, most of the time u may not be knowing which surround is playing( active).
U can use with one surround till u get the replacement one.I don't understand what stops it !
It's speaker manufacturing defect. I have disabled it and will wait for replacement which is expected by April. The world is on a war footing so this is no big deal. После дождя надеюсь будет солнце.

It's speaker manufacturing defect. I have disabled it and will wait for replacement which is expected by April. The world is on a war footing so this is no big deal. После дождя надеюсь будет солнце.
I can understand your frustrations. When we invest in a HT we expect improvement in AV experience and expect quality product. But you know faults can always happen even with the costliest gear.
Just have patience and wait for replacement.
Mean while enjoy the experience with the remaining speakers.
By the way which speakers are you using for front?

I can understand your frustrations. When we invest in a HT we expect improvement in AV experience and expect quality product. But you know faults can always happen even with the costliest gear.
Just have patience and wait for replacement.
Mean while enjoy the experience with the remaining speakers.
By the way which speakers are you using for front?
Fronts - Micca 0o0 all 5 of them in the front stage. Two heights, center, left, right. The rear ones are placed above where we sit (above the couch)which is Covo-S which are faulty. It's a guest room hall sound stage set plus the positioning of tv and sofa leaves cramped alignment and so Volumate implemented this solution. Speakers are seperated by about 5.5 feet from each other and five feet from left and right to height left and right. For music it is very good. But for movies it is not so good as sudden bursts of sound gets really awkward.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back