Micromax 40T2820FHD 101 cm (40) LED TV - My story

Great review. Btw did the packaging mentioned where the TV unit is manufactured?

-----------------------------------------------
No prize for guessing! It is 'China ka Maal'
No offense to China and Chinese products as more than 90% of computer hardware, AV products, phones are made in China; it is worth mentioning that Iphones, MaCbooks are also made in China. It all boils down to components used in the gadget. Then again, a layman is not in a position to know/understand about the innards of a particular electronic gadget :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I received my 40T2820FHD yesterday from snapdeal for Rs. 21250. I got it installed today by micromax guy. I would say it's value for money. I used chromecast, my hard disk to watch movies and the quality is awesome. And it is 'Made in India'.

Last edited:
Today I changed by SD-STB to HD STB (manthan local cable). The HD channels look brilliant on this TV. Really enjoying channels like Star Sports, Nat Geo Wild. But movie channels like Star movies do not look that good or may be I am used to watching better prints (either bluray or high quality rip). Overall loving this HD experience. May be over the weekends, I will have more time to explore and enjoy.

Not to bump old thread but just wanted to know if this TV is still available as it shows out of stock on all online stores, and yes hows it performing

I am about to purchase a TV budget 20-25K Full HD and this one seems to be pretty decent. Too bad its OOS almost everywhere. I wonder what options I have ,,,,

Last edited:
Not to bump old thread but just wanted to know if this TV is still available as it shows out of stock on all online stores, and yes hows it performing

I am about to purchase a TV budget 20-25K Full HD and this one seems to be pretty decent. Too bad its OOS almost everywhere. I wonder what options I have ,,,,

Fortunately Micromax is performing well till now. This tv is used by family so it is used daily for long time. I very satisfied with it. HD channels are superb. The sound was not that loud, so just attached an old F&D soundbar. Very happy with the overall performance. :yahoo::clapping:

I have another sony 40" for exclusive HT setup. Sometimes I wonder I did I pay thrice the amount for 'almost' the same experience. :eek:hyeah:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back