Micromax 50" 4K + Smart TV (Micromax 50K2330UHD)

I also saw this just now.
Really mouth watering price.
Now only the quality remains to be proved.
Might go for this one.

Amazing price, probably a great tv too but unfortunately the same crappy third class after sales service.Micromax please improve your after sales service first instead of spending all the money on marketing.

Came here post this but people have already started to talk !!

Have been keeping a close watch on the offerings by MM but haven't made up my mind yet to bite the bullet !! Earlier was eying 50" FHD model but now comes this.......

Had it been a 3D model would've made up my in a jiffy,but lack of 3D(Although strictly not a major factor but none the less a.....).

Anyone who's ready to take the plunge or has already done so,Please do post a very very detailed review of the same (not the like the 50b5000 model video on youtube).

Will be watching this closely for any new development.

I quote from a review in FLIPKART

SANTHOSH DURGAM

Mar 13, 2015

ITS NOT TRUE 4K TV ......NO HDMI 2.0 OR HDCP 2.2
While HDMI 1.4 allowed up to 4k resolutions (Ultra HD or 4k), it was limited to 24 frames per second. The increased bandwidth of Version 2.0 allows full 4k at 50 or 60 frames per second..............
HDCP 2.2 is all about protecting 4k content. That means if you want to stick with 1080p for the time being, you don't have to worry about HDCP 2.2. If you do want 4k content, every device in your video chain must have HDCP 2.2. This will be true in the future where content will be HDCP 2.2 encrypted. Non-2.2 encrypted content will not apply.

technically 4K VIDEO BEST AT 60 FPS...NOT AT 24 FPS......it means there is no diff b/w 1080p at 24 fps and 4k at 30 fps................
NOTE: 4k is latest technology for future use....we will watch movies in 4k at 60fps in future...

so ....this 4K TV...technically not true 4k tv.....UNLESS IT HAVE HDMI 2.0 OR HDCP 2.2
no hdmi 2.0

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back