Micromax 50B6000FHD

nfsnfs

Any body here owns this can please put the reviews ,issues ,tips and tricks for this tv ?

PS: Ordered from Amazon , waiting for shipment.

Delivered and installed myself .looks great .HD is brilliant(10/10) . SD is also fine(8/10).

Installed the TV on stand.

Need to install the TV on wall .

Need to screw the hanging plate . I know i can call micromax installation , but want to try it myself.

The top one I could figure , but the bottom screw goes into which hole ?
There is already 3 screws in at the bottom , where does the bottom screw go into ? If any one had already wall mounted , please guide .:eek:

install.jpg

I am visiting my parents in Bangalore and wanted to get this TV for my parents. Ordered from Amazon after reading all good reviews, but understood that the TV will not be delivered while I am in Bangalore so wanted to check with Micromax on their helpline about the installation and also about the extended warranty as the TV will only be delivered by 19th Nov (though ordered on 9th Nov).
The twist in the tale is, I could not reach Micromax people via their helpline even after trying for two days (each day two times and almost for an hour waiting on the line). It was very alarming as I am very sure that my parents will not be able to manage with such non responsive helpline. I have even e-mailed but there was just one automated response that it will be replied in 24 hours however no other response came. The automated response e-mail has a different helpline number which was answered in few minuted but they again directed me to the original hot line number where I could not get to any person.
I cancelled my order with Amazon and will figure out later what other options to consider.

I received a damaged unit from flipkart, Its really hit or miss if you wanna trust these e-shopping sites with large electronic devices.
Anyways i'm waiting for the replacement on 19th.
Wish me luck guys.
EOwqC6H.jpg

hi friends Confirm whether audio-out port for connecting pc type speakers in Micromax 50B6000FHD TV is available or not?

hi friends Confirm whether audio-out port for connecting pc type speakers in Micromax 50B6000FHD TV is available or not?

I remember there was analogue audio outputs aval... If you are going to use the PC speakers with it, you can use a stereo Y cable from TV analogue audio..

This is with regards to the audio ports. I am facing one issues with this tv connected with sony d10 speakers.

With 3.5mm jack connected to the speakers the quality is fine. No breaks.
When i connect the red and white audio cable to speakers then sound breaks on each high notes. I replaced the tv twice but still the same issue. I want to know if someone tried left and right audio output cable and tested external speakers. I believe this is a bug of this tv. Pls can someone test with there speakers and confirm.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back