Migration from TS HD+ to Videocon DTH

there is a not-so-good news. my brother came to know about the pending-payment thing today, and got the account recharged today! :sad:

will have to live with this for some more time now. thanks for your input everyone! atleast have now some idea about Videocon, thanks to all of you!

Friends,

I'm looking for new HD Connection for my 55 inch LED/Lcd TV.

Since the screen size if huge, normal SD channel from Hathway STB is unbearable.

So looking for HD STB, that can provide good QUALITY on regional channels as well.
My requirement would be, Tamil Channels and HD channels. <Maximum channels is not the criteria, Quality must be good>

Kindle suggest, TATA SKY or Videocon ??

My D2H goes off only in heavy rains and that for at most 10 min. Seems to be a location related issue then.

Friends,

I'm looking for new HD Connection for my 55 inch LED/Lcd TV.

Since the screen size if huge, normal SD channel from Hathway STB is unbearable.

So looking for HD STB, that can provide good QUALITY on regional channels as well.
My requirement would be, Tamil Channels and HD channels. <Maximum channels is not the criteria, Quality must be good>

Kindle suggest, TATA SKY or Videocon ??

Go for Videocon d2h, picture and audio quality both r good plus it max tamil(30 chs) and 22 hd chs plus 1 3d ch

10 mins is a big time :sad:. D2H tech guy tried increasing the signal strength and aligning the dish properly, but the result is the same. I doubt if it is region specific, i stay in the same city as you do. But overall i am finding D2H very good.

My D2H goes off only in heavy rains and that for at most 10 min. Seems to be a location related issue then.

10 mins is a big time :sad:. D2H tech guy tried increasing the signal strength and aligning the dish properly, but the result is the same. I doubt if it is region specific, i stay in the same city as you do. But overall i am finding D2H very good.

Keep surfing thru channels during rains, u will get the signal back easily. If u keep ur stb on one ch during rains, it takes longer time to get the signal back

Anyone facing recordings automatically deleting prob in videocon d2h hd dvr 500gb box??The cc exchanged my box and updated software to download id 47 but still facing same prob..

Activated Videocon D2H...

Happy with the number of HD Channels.

Particularly,
Times Now HD,Premier -awesome quality.

Can anyone who has joined D2h HD services recently, let me know the total cost for subscribing to the HD (1TB) recording box and ALL channels ?Also any one has also subscribed for an additional HD connection
has
I ask this as I am getting different amounts from their local dealers and their web site. Ranging from 5900?- to 11,200 for a SINGLE STB/subscription.

Thanks!

Can anyone who has joined D2h HD services recently, let me know the total cost for subscribing to the HD (1TB) recording box and ALL channels ?Also any one has also subscribed for an additional HD connection
has
I ask this as I am getting different amounts from their local dealers and their web site. Ranging from 5900?- to 11,200 for a SINGLE STB/subscription.

Thanks!

Pls call d2h customer care and ask for the running offers.

I activated d2h HD with external recording STBox during Diwali offer.

1900 + 1 month south Platinum HD pack free for 1 month + 2 reginal pack free for lifetime

South Platinum HD pack has 22 HD channels. It did not include Star Premier channel .. This channel is available for 60rs monthly charge.

My STB has USB slot... So if I want to record I have connect external Hard disk -Note: to activate recording 30rs monthly charge or 200 annual charge.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
has

Thanks!

I bought d2h on 8 nov, 1 TB recording box for Rs. 8250 this includes 2 months HD platinum pack which has almost all channels.

Check this link
http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/online-offers.aspx

See last option

Do we have additional any advantage using the in-built HDD??STB
looks like around 6k difference when buying inbuilt 1Tera HDD...

instead we can buy 2k worth external HDD Recording STB rt? in that case we add any size HDD.

With the hdd dvr you can record two channels at the same time while watching another channel. With the basic stb box you can record only one channel and only a few channels can be watched at the same time.

Do we have additional any advantage using the in-built HDD??STB
looks like around 6k difference when buying inbuilt 1Tera HDD...

instead we can buy 2k worth external HDD Recording STB rt? in that case we add any size HDD.

For inbuilt 1 TB stb, from dish antenna we get two cables into stb, so we can record 2 channels at same time

Just moved from TS HD to Videocon DTH. I had 2 connections for TS and the Mutiroom cost was coming around Rs 325 per month for me. I dropped the multiroom connection today and went for Videocon DTH as they offer more no of HD channels in the same cost. Will review for a few days lets see how it goes.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back