Mini Theatre's Media Coverage

vinay

I am pleased to share with the members that today there was a shoot in my mini theatre by one of the leading TV channel, they will be loading in due course the pictures on their web page, and will also air on TV the video shoot.

Vinay.

If you are allowed to, please let us know on which chanel will it be aired

My guess is NDTV

Am i correct? :cool:

If you are allowed to, please let us know on which chanel will it be aired

My guess is NDTV

Am i correct? :cool:

Rikhav, i will tell you the TV channels name in due course and once i have the details as to when it will go on air, i will tell you the timings.

Vinay.

Rikhav, i will tell you the TV channels name in due course and once i have the details as to when it will go on air, i will tell you the timings.

Vinay.

Will eagerly wait to hear any annoucement by you. :)

Hi,

Vinay one more feather to your cap !! congrats !

Well all the hoopla the halla baloo :p !

Vinay please lift the veil on this ever so interesting matter by hinting us whats in store for Us !! also put a piece in this Jigsaw puzzle so that we can breath a sign of relief (at least Am breathless with Anxiety) !

I recon its only a curtain raiser to the panadora's box that Vinay is about to open !

Vinay once again congrats !!

Regards.

Hey Vinay

Congrats Buddy...

Thats a fantastic news...

Please post where n which program will it be featured...

And do post the comments by the Channel...

Take Care...

Goel, it is indeed a fantastic news, as how many of them have been able to get their home theatre going on air with a TV channel.

Once i have the dates of being on air, i shall inform you. About posting the comments by the channel, i do not think there will be any, it is just that they will air the home theatre, stating the features and related.

On comments that reminds me that the tv channel, will be loading the pictures of my mini theatre on their web page, here there will be quite some comments in a phased manner.

Goel, i thank you for writing to me, we may have differences, etc, but where we have no problem, sure we should relate, the way you have done now, and i also have been doing with you. Thank you.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Hi,

Vinay one more feather to your cap !! congrats !

Well all the hoopla the halla baloo :p !

Vinay please lift the veil on this ever so interesting matter by hinting us whats in store for Us !! also put a piece in this Jigsaw puzzle so that we can breath a sign of relief (at least Am breathless with Anxiety) !

I recon its only a curtain raiser to the panadora's box that Vinay is about to open !

Vinay once again congrats !!

Regards.

Soundsgreat,

Indeed one more feather, coverage by 4 magazines, and now the tv factor.

Life is one hoopla the halla baloo.

Well what is in store for us, even god does not know, as he is fast asleep, moreover his software has gone to the dogs, the bad's are rewarded and the good's are punished.

The TV channel, will first upload the pictures on their web page and than after say 2 weeks or so they will air it on their TV channel, in total it is likely to be aired 3/4 times.

Well the Pandora's box, god has locked it, if you have the keys then let us open it, we can share the loot, but if there is a snake in the box, then should we share the snake 50/50 or give it to the snake charmer?

I appreciate your congrats.

Vinay.

Dear Members,

I am pleased to inform you that the video and pictures of my mini theatre are a great success at the web page of the TV channel.

In the morning, i could directly see the video of my theatre but since last 45 minutes, the giant advertiser e-bay has poured in, first they have their advertise, then my theatre shoot is there, this is a great achievement for me.

I hope members will remove time and see the link, and write to me their comments.

http://www.tech2.com/

Thank you.

Vinay.

Hi Vinay
The setup looks excellent, i followed the link both for the writeup and video and have also left my comments there, awesome job keep up the great work ...:)

Hi Vinay
The setup looks excellent, i followed the link both for the writeup and video and have also left my comments there, awesome job keep up the great work ...:)

Dushie,

Thank you very much for your writing, i saw your comments on the TV channel's web page.

I was expecting the other usual members to comment, but you are the first person to comment, thank you again.

The video shoot which you saw, will be aired on TV too, in-fact the TV guys may do more shoot also at my place before going on air.

The several photos have come out very nicely, did you see them?

There are so many comments on this TV channel's web page about my theatre, did you read them?

I hope other members also will see the video shoot on the TV Chanel's web page, the link which i have provided, and they will let me know their comments.

Did you see the good pictures of 2 more home theatre's which are posted today at this hifivision site, these theatres are in the making.

Tech2.com India > India's Technology Guide > News, Reviews, Videos, Downloads on Tech Products

Vinay.

Last edited:
Hi Vinay

awesome display. hope many morre ppl see ur HT room and get inspired

rgds
Tony

Tony,

The display is indeed good, the guys who did the shoot were very dedicated, they had come in a huge vehicle, they had carried enough camera equipments, most of the shots they had taken from different angles, they used only few of them on their web page.

Indeed people are going to get inspired, when i had first shown my theatre last year in November at this hifivison, at that point of time no one every spoke about a dedicated theatre or music room.

Now at least there are 6 members who are into making or seriously considering a dedicated room let that be for movies or for music, the situation is such that the awareness level is very low, with these great sites around like hifivision people are getting aware of this new development of personal entertainment room.

http://www.tech2.com/

Thank you.

Vinay.

yes, vinay i checked out all the photos, it looks great,

well everyone cant afford a separate home theater room , though your setup has really inspired me ,

for me i had to choose between having a 12 x 13 home theater room with a small screen or having home theater merged in my bedroom with a 12 foot screen,

as i already had a 42 inch plasma, i went for the latter ,i wanted a big screen for that cinema experience, hence compromise on dedicated home theater room.

i will surely post pictures once the setup is complete in couple of months time. as of now construction of my house is going on in full swing.:)

yes, vinay i checked out all the photos, it looks great,

well everyone cant afford a separate home theater room , though your setup has really inspired me ,

for me i had to choose between having a 12 x 13 home theater room with a small screen or having home theater merged in my bedroom with a 12 foot screen,

as i already had a 42 inch plasma, i went for the latter ,i wanted a big screen for that cinema experience, hence compromise on dedicated home theater room.

i will surely post pictures once the setup is complete in couple of months time. as of now construction of my house is going on in full swing.:)

Dushie,

Indeed many of them can not afford a dedicated theatre room, all these years even i could not afford.

Indeed no TV can match a projector/screen for the real movie experience.

I feel that with every step you think of taking, you should share with the members, so that you can realize if something is going wrong, or there are better ways out, etc.

It is nice to know that my set up inspired you. I was inspired by two sources.

I knew some filmy family around 15 years ago, during those times she was staying in a bungalow, one of the rooms she was using only to watch movies, there was this huge tv, and during those days there were video cassettes.

My other source of inspiration was that i used to see many trial shows before the movies could release, in basement areas of bunglows of sunil dutt and rajendra kumar, the trial rooms used to have around 15/20 seats only, the inviorment was very good, at those times the theatres were no class in front of these trial rooms. It was at these times, i used to say that i want to make a private theatre for myself, and here it is now for everyone to see it.

I hope other members also will consider to see the video shoot on the TV Chanel's web page, the link which i have provided, and they will let me know their comments.

Tech2.com India > India's Technology Guide > News, Reviews, Videos, Downloads on Tech Products

Vinay.

Last edited:
Vinay the article says you spent 20 lacs on the home theater. Why such entry level equipment then? Just curious where did all that money go into?

Hi Vinay
Finally could see the video and read the article. Am sure your setup will inspire others do build their own theatre room if they have the moolah
Nicely done by tech2 guys but i would have liked some more detailed discussion about the making of the room rather then just the basic information.
Then too your setup has been recozgnied once again and thats a really great news

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back