mission dealer in Delhi

Hi hauntedhunter,

There is no dealer in Delhi but I know someone who has the Misssion M33i in Delhi, if you'd like to listen.

Regarding shipment I spoke to the dealer in Mumbai and he has send me a quote ----

Hi,
The price of mission 33i(pair) - 12420/-
Exclusive of transportation and octrio charges.
Transportation chrages are 10 rs per Kg for the weight.
There is one year warranty for the product.

For further support regarding after sales need to contact VIJAY SALES Customer Care(mumbai) #02266227722/33

Regards,
Robert Samuel
VIJAY SALES
PRABHADEVI
MUMBAI.

I tried that.Could find
about dealers for all the
other brands I want to
audition,but not for
mission :(
Please help....

Hi,

I want to auition mission m33i/m34i in Delhi.Can someone help me find the dealer for mission in Delhi?

Thanks in advance

hey hi......dis is robert frm mumbai.........i dont knw abt delhi like who r d dealers for mission.....but here in mumbai i hv been supplying mission to amny of hi fi vision guys.....if u want u can contact me for any further help.......my no is 09930191823......n hey if i dont pic up pls leave me a msg so dat i can call u bk.......thnks

hey hi......dis is robert frm mumbai.........i dont knw abt delhi like who r d dealers for mission.....but here in mumbai i hv been supplying mission to amny of hi fi vision guys.....if u want u can contact me for any further help.......my no is 09930191823......n hey if i dont pic up pls leave me a msg so dat i can call u bk.......thnks

Robert, please stop advertising in different threads. It is against the forum rules and you have to register as a "Commercial Member".

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back