Mission LX2 Wall Mounts

chetanmohanty

Hello members, i am in need of a wall mount bracket with tilt for my Mission LX2 speakers. these speakers will be used as surround. Please help me with pointers to online websites / shops in Bangalore.

I am using this particular wall mount stand from Amazon. This is good and can hold BS speakers up to 5kg (by spec-wise) but you can load more based on the wall screw you use to install them. I believe it would suit your needs considering your speaker dimension.

MYL Speaker Wall Mount

1594104839418.png

My Klipsch R15M surrounds are sitting in this stand only. Their flexible holders are adjustable and its swivel design allows you to tilt it horizontally.

Last edited:
I am using this particular wall mount stand from Amazon. This is good and can hold BS speakers up to 5kg (by spec-wise) but you can load more based on the wall screw you use to install them. I believe it would suit your needs considering your speaker dimension.

MYL Speaker Wall Mount

View attachment 47169

My Klipsch R15M surrounds are sitting in this stand only. Their flexible holders are adjustable and its swivel design allows you to tilt it horizontally.
Actually my couch is against the wall , so i am planning to put the speakers on the wall pointing towards listener. So i am looking for a bracket that allows tilt as well.

Actually my couch is against the wall , so i am planning to put the speakers on the wall pointing towards listener. So i am looking for a bracket that allows tilt as well.

I took this from the Amazon site to give you a better idea of how it would look like to tilt it.

1594115379687.png

Apparently this one is a good one costing approx Rs. 4000/- equivalent abroad & sold at a ridiculous price here.

Pls see if you can get it from abroad or Sriram's option also seems good.

The stand that I have is a cost-effective option because the stand and the rode are made of iron. It is indeed robust. In my case, I am keeping the surrounds facing sidewards facing each other as I have space constraints on the backside wall.

Can you tell me why you wanted vertical tilt? If you are going to keep the surrounds, it has to be at the ear level otherwise, your high frequencies may not be heard as expected.

My sofa is against the wall . I am planning to install it on the back wall tilted towards the listening position . I can’t have speaker stands coz wife doesn’t want those and has to be wall mounted

Attached is the picture of the back wall. Planning to put around the top marker

74F334C3-42F4-44D8-8B2B-24FD95B55D08.jpeg

Ok understood. Why not get wooden stands (DYI) and keep sidewise for surrounds? If stand would damage/spoil the aesthetics, better to go for stands. But ideally the screws that you put for the sounds won't be visible and careful drilling would not impact the aesthetics.

Again your position to keep the speakers would not help you get the surround effects. I placed the surrounds before and it did not solve the purpose since the high frequency from the tweeters in your surround is narrow dispersion sounding, you will hardly be able to hear it.

Also surrounds or fronts have to be kept only at the ear level. If you place your Atmos speakers in the rear side, you won't be able to differentiate which speaker plays it (surrounds / in ceilings / rear heights). It's my experience before.

Tilting speakers downwards for surrounds is still not a good idea considering all your constraints.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back