Mission M33i in Bangalore

nizarp

Hi everybody,

If anybody knows where can I find Mission M33i or M34i in Bangalore please help me.

Also any idea about their prices ?

Hi everybody,

If anybody knows where can I find Mission M33i or M34i in Bangalore please help me.

MUSIC RANCH, Jayanagar. Prices have changed now. May be around 18k-23k/pair. not sure

cheers.

Thanks Aneelr and Soulforged...

Are they having any other speaker brands other than Mission ?

Any idea about other budget floorstanders ?

They deal with Tannoys as well, you can contact Naveen from Music raanch but the pricing according to me was bit on the higher side. I was quoted 25k for Marantz 7001.

Hi everybody,

Hi Nizarp, when I last checked with Music Ranch they said they did not have Mission M33i. The prices he gave are:

Mission M32i-> 14k
Mission Mv-8-> 23k
Mission M34i-> 29k

Even I am looking for details on the Mission M33i. Please tell us if you get any info.

Hi Nizarp, when I last checked with Music Ranch they said they did not have Mission M33i. The prices he gave are:

Mission M32i-> 14k
Mission Mv-8-> 23k
Mission M34i-> 29k

Even I am looking for details on the Mission M33i. Please tell us if you get any info.

Thanks, will tell you if I found them.

Isn't m34i available for 18k at Mumbai? How come these bangalore guys are charging so much? Or have the prices changed a lot recently?

Ya, thats what, I got mine in May this year for 18K from Mumbai shipped to Bangalore (shipping was 2K by BluDart).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back