Mission QX2

Hi, I'm not sure you will get that substantial difference between BA A26 to the speakers mentioned by you, (I've auditioned all of them)
not sure if you want to add a SW to your current setup and see
I Mistook QX2 for LX2

The Missions QX-2s bass response is stellar, even while powered by weak amps. Fantastic sound all round. Haven't heard the Elac but handily trounces the 3030i. I'd say the overall sound quality (not sound signature which is subjective) is comparable, if not better, to my Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and KEF Q350 while their build quality is much superior to them.

All of the above, while being less than half the price. And they look stunning!
Would you suggest QX 2 over 3030i in a 14 x 10 room?

I hope so.

How I ended up with QX5s is a long story. I initially bought LX4 for my Gym room from Amazon as they were available for a great discount. After receiving them I realized that one of the speakers sustained damage to the bottom of the front baffle, i.e. broken bottom corner. It took more than a month to return them and get refund from Amazon. Since I liked LX4s I then bought LX5's from Hifimart for 60k. They arrived unbroken but unfortunately bass woofers of one of the speakers were causing terrible noise. They were faulty. Mission distributor sent technician to take the woofers back and promised to deliver new replacement woofers. They took about a month and at the end the sent same woofers back after repairing them as they didn't have fresh stock. There were visible dents in the cone. I refused to accept and Mr.Anil from HifMart then ensured that I got a brand new QX5 pair as replacement at no extra cost.

QX5s were going for Rs.85k when I got them as replacement for LX5s. So finally it worked out well for me :). At some point, QX5s were going for 59k on hifimart and I was quite tempted to buy them but held back as I never heard Missions before. Finally made up my mind and went to hifimart to place order one day but they were gone. I kind of regretted for delaying. But in the end I think I was destined to end up with QX5s.
How is the bass response of QX5 ? It has a 12 inch driver in the side .. correct ?

Recently sold the qx2 for 20k. The bass is impressive in certain genre like edm, electro pop etc but other than that I do not find the speakers to be any special. The dali spektor 2 which i also own sounds much better and to my liking. Can't speak about 3030i and elac 6.2, but they both got good reviews. But I would not trust any reviews anymore unless i personally audition them. Paired the qx2 with quad vena btw. They are ok, but not as how they make it out to be in the reviews. This ofcourse is just my opinion, yours may differ.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back