Misssion MX4 availability & price in Kolkata

Amitkg

Hi,
Is there any dealer in Kolkata dealing in Mission speakers? I am looking for Mission MX4. If any FM has any info, please respond... Also let me know about MX4 's performance

thanks
Amit

Hi,
Is there any dealer in Kolkata dealing in Mission speakers? I am looking for Mission MX4. If any FM has any info, please respond... Also let me know about MX4 's performance

thanks
Amit

Looks like you started with Diamond's 10 series, PSB & then now to take opinion on Mission speakers....

My brother had the Mission M 35i speakers, the older series of MX for abt 2 yrs time paired with NAD C326 BEE amplifier with NAD C541 player.... I liked the missions paired with Marantz AVR then the NAD + mission combo....

I had shared my expererience with Mission M35i in this thread... http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/31922-mission-m35i-detailed-review.html

Please audition the speakers & see what you like...

BTW with which AVR/amplifier do you plan to pair them up with....

Looks like you started with Diamond's 10 series, PSB & then now to take opinion on Mission speakers....

My brother had the Mission M 35i speakers, the older series of MX for abt 2 yrs time paired with NAD C326 BEE amplifier with NAD C541 player.... I liked the missions paired with Marantz AVR then the NAD + mission combo....

I had shared my expererience with Mission M35i in this thread... http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/31922-mission-m35i-detailed-review.html

Please audition the speakers & see what you like...

BTW with which AVR/amplifier do you plan to pair them up with....

I've paid a token amount to Harmonie Audio, New Alipore, Kolkata, for Marantz PM6004. Last weekend, auditioned Diamond 10.2, Paradigm Mini Monitor, Usher V601 but I didn't like these speakers. I heard Dali Zensor3 @ SKS Kolkata, and I really I liked it and I have almost made up my mind, 28k was quoted for Zensor3 but right now I am clearly driven by 'there is still something better than the best' theory; that's why hunt is still on, last evening spent time @ fellow FM Maxprocrj 's place and listened to his MS Aviano6, Aviono6 is good, spec-sheet is impressive but failed to dethrone Zensor3. Just an hour ago, I watched this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dUOOMai4w ,,,, It is a Marantz PM6004 + Mission MX4 combo,, that's why I am eager to know about Mission MX4, though Mission is owned by by IAG that also owns Wharfedale.

Please provide your input :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks

I too was looking for some bookshelf's.
Auditioned PSB Aplha, B6, MA RS1, Dali Zensor 1, Revel M12 and KEF Q300 and for what its worth decided to go with Revel M12. Pairing it with NAD D3020.

Listen to both KEF and Revel if get a chance. One is bright and other is more laid back.

Promises opposite Kalamandir keeps Mission, check with them, but I have not had the best experience with them, not bad experience but not great either. The listening environment is not ideal on the ground floor, they keep NAD and PSB as well.

Mission MX4 my brother has it....bloated bass....only good for movie......you can go for Zensor 3 IN MY OPINION....... MS 6 is totally balanced for both music & movie

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back