Mitsun mit-7000

vipin

I recently bought mitsun mit 7000 5.1 amp which is similar to the mit 9000. Subwoofer channel output power is 70w (1khz,1%4ohms)
Rated load impedance -4 to 8 ohm
frequency response is 30 hz to 100hz
my current sub is convex C-3100TD-5S.
It has no depth in the bass. Do you have any suggestions?
Please advice

car 12in and home 12in are all together diffrent....

and deciding the sub can depend on many things..

first budget....

room size.. and placement

and usage...

a home 12 in sub can really shatter your windows whereas car 12 in sub are generally for smaller influence area as for the car and the prices have huge variations..

also do not go by size like u saud 12in sub..... see the performance..

u will get 12in sub ranging for 15k to 100k depends on you and also to match your speakers..

so please specify requirements ..your current setup.. budget and type of usage.

room is a very small room(9x8 feet)

my budget for the sub is 10k

listening to rap and hip pop

my amp specification is

Subwoofer channel output power is 70w (1khz,1%4ohms)
Rated load impedance -4 to 8 ohm
frequency response is 30 hz to 100hz

which sub would be suitable for me ???
pls suggest.....

what speakers do you have ... else the higher grade sub might be an overkill for the speakers.. also there is a sony sub for sale see if you like it...

The model u mentioned will have powered output ,u cant add a active subwoofer for it,try some passive sub which u can get in local market or make a diy subwoofer urself mate.

dude,
first check weather your setup has any phasing problems, usually most Handmade downmarket stuff have phase problems (+/- swapped)..

To check whether your system has a phase problem, just swap the +/- wires on your subwoofer and listen, mostly lack of depth in bass is due to phase problems..

The model u mentioned will have powered output ,u cant add a active subwoofer for it,try some passive sub which u can get in local market or make a diy subwoofer urself mate.

Vipin the lithos noa passive sub for 6.5k odd should do the job but speak to Rajeev D'Souza for the tech bit as he has designed the sub to be played with the noa stellites which are routed thru the sub which has a crossover built in. should not be a problem but ask hin. It has two downfiring bass drivers in a front ported cabinet. nothing on the cabinet but the connecting terminals.
Hope this helps

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back