mj rock my world.

Manu bhai is there some target you've set to start the most number of threads? There are enough threads on music and MJ already here instead of you having to start a new one. You could have posted all these videos in the MJ - King Of Pop thread which you would have found if you had searched.

Mod, please help Manu by letting him know how many more new threads he needs to post to put up the record of starting new threads .... :)))

Manu bhai, just kidding.... take it in the right spirit as you do always...

Wow, nice video for 'You Rock My World', its classic MJ stuff. Can't believe I've never seen it before. :cool:

I'd like to cast a vote to let Manu post as many threads as he wants...:D

Wow, nice video for 'You Rock My World', its classic MJ stuff. Can't believe I've never seen it before. :cool:

I'd like to cast a vote to let Manu post as many threads as he wants...:D

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:signthankspin::signthankspin::signthankspin:

Ahh come on! You're just padding your count cuz you're scared Manu will catch up with you...:p

BTW, I've never noticed the beer emoticon here before! Sorry for the OT :)p) but this forum has some awesome emoticons...

hey bros.

who knows may be i set some record here :D

but really i miss mj music

:sad:

I agree with you Manu bhai. MJ was my favorite artist too. I literally grew up on him and like many, many all over the world the very first music I heard was of MJ and the music tapes and CDs I bought too were his.

Ahh come on! You're just padding your count cuz you're scared Manu will catch up with you...:p

BTW, I've never noticed the beer emoticon here before! Sorry for the OT :)p) but this forum has some awesome emoticons...

I doubt if anyone can catch up with our Manu bhai, but at least I tried. The emoticons on the link you've given are really something. I've never come across them. The "greenie" one is really cool.

speechless.jpg

I agree with you Manu bhai. MJ was my favorite artist too. I literally grew up on him and like many, many all over the world the very first music I heard was of MJ and the music tapes and CDs I bought too were his.

thanks brother i appreciate what you said :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back