Money to be spend on cables and interconnects

Re: Suggest me a good component Video cable

Please suggest me a Good component Video cable for my TV to DVD Player.

Look for cables from the following brands:

Bandridge (NOT Profigold)
Eagle
Atlona
DAC

Cheers
Hi Venkatcr Bhai...
How much it will cost... Right now i am using some chineese made which i bought for Rs 150.If i change with a good branded one ..is there will be any improvementin the PQ.

Hi Venkatcr Bhai...
How much it will cost... Right now i am using some chineese made which i bought for Rs 150.If i change with a good branded one ..is there will be any improvementin the PQ.

Any of the brands I have mentioned will cost around 600 to 700 rupees. They will certainly improve the quality of both audio and video over the Chinese made brand such as the one you are using.

Gobble, most people are hesitating to spend over 500 or 600 rupees, and don't see any value in spending over that. Profigold, though good, is expensive. This is why I am leaving it out.

Cheera

Any of the brands I have mentioned will cost around 600 to 700 rupees. They will certainly improve the quality of both audio and video over the Chinese made brand such as the one you are using.

Gobble, most people are hesitating to spend over 500 or 600 rupees, and don't see any value in spending over that. Profigold, though good, is expensive. This is why I am leaving it out.

Cheera
if it will improve the PQ i am ready to go for it.. Tell me the Best Component Cable from this .....

if it will improve the PQ i am ready to go for it.. Tell me the Best Component Cable from this .....

Go to Decibel and pick one that suits your budget. I am using two Bandridge/DAC at home, and I piacked up a whole Atlona/Eagle set for a friend of mine. I have not done a A/B comparison, but any of these these will beat your Chinese brand hollow. To differentiate between these, you have to do a side by side comparison and some nitpicking.

Cheers

Back