Monitor Audio vs Wharfedale vs Tannoy

Kittu,
I am getting my second Rythmik DS1510 with H600PEQ amp kit in Jan and will be building the cab based on the FV15HP. font firing- ported . visit rythmikaudio.com. (its costs apprx $1300)
If i feel I don't require it after the build, I may sell it. -No profit -no loss .
Let me know if you are interested the sub + amp + ports + shipping to a local US address is working out to $819 + cabinet buid.
Anyway review it and let me know, so will keep you first in the list. (Again not guaranteed, based on the premise that I dont feel it adds any further value)

What are the chances of you moving to Bangalore permanent ? With this kind of irresistible offers we need you here... ;) :licklips:

Any suggestions for Sub woofer? - If I go ahead with Monitor Audio M4+MC+M1 (Front, Center and Surrounds)?. Appreciate your help!

Brought MA - M4+MC+M1 - today from Audio Planet, Koramangala (Mr Palani). Setup M4 and MC myself today. Surrounds are pending (M1s) as I have to first buy some sort of wall mount stands to install them. Will do that in the next 2 days. So far things are so good :yahoo:

Whats next?
1. Finalize the Sub in the next 8-10 days. Any thoughts on these?
2. Need to buy a good player, which can play CDs, DVDs and Blu Rays. Should also have decent USB support (Should support common audio and Video formats). My current one is an old Philips DVD player (Non-HDMI). Would appreciate if you could suggest some reasonable models.
3. Buy a pair of stands (which I can fix in the wall - Old telephone stand sort of some thing :D .) and have M1s as surrounds.

1. Purely depends on your budget. Velodyne, Klipsch, etc etc Budget is an important factor though. subs can range from 15k to a lakh plus
2. If 3D is what you are looking for , without breaking the bank . samsung has some products. non 3D LG, Samsung etc
3. try tonosystems.com for wall mounts. for Speaker stands, get in touch with our forum member Magma aka Ali. soundfoundations.in

Brought MA - M4+MC+M1 - today from Audio Planet, Koramangala (Mr Palani). Setup M4 and MC myself today. Surrounds are pending (M1s) as I have to first buy some sort of wall mount stands to install them. Will do that in the next 2 days. So far things are so good :yahoo:

Whats next?
1. Finalize the Sub in the next 8-10 days. Any thoughts on these?
2. Need to buy a good player, which can play CDs, DVDs and Blu Rays. Should also have decent USB support (Should support common audio and Video formats). My current one is an old Philips DVD player (Non-HDMI). Would appreciate if you could suggest some reasonable models.
3. Buy a pair of stands (which I can fix in the wall - Old telephone stand sort of some thing :D .) and have M1s as surrounds.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back