Most affordable 60 + 60 WRMS Amp.

deba

Dear All,

Kindly let me know the most affordable Solid State Amplifier with minimum 60 + 60 WRMS Power available in India.Kindly mention foreign brands only since Indian Brand Prices are known to me.

Thanks.

Most of affordable (Rs.15 OR more) amps pumps 40/45 w & can be from
Cambridge audio (340SE),Nad (515)
Indian affordable brands pumps 80 to 100w(say Norge 2060/1000)

how did you arrive at this 60 + 60 watts formula? what speakers are you going to drive with this amp? and is there a budget?

Dear All,

Kindly let me know the most affordable Solid State Amplifier with minimum 60 + 60 WRMS Power available in India.Kindly mention foreign brands only since Indian Brand Prices are known to me.

Thanks.

60 + 60 Watt is preferred , more can be suggested but not less. Speakers will be any two way bookshelf (not very high end). Budget is "most affordable".

This above setup will be for a friend of mine with very limited knowledge on Hifi but wants a decent sound from his system but dont want to go for mini systems.

Thanks.

haan, but how have you arrived at this 60 + 60 watt formula....is it based on the room size? ....it's not based on the speakers because the speakers have not been picked.....but i'd suggest that the speakers should determine how much power an amp should have.....and this power rating is not the first thing you should be looking at when you're looking for an amp.......start with a budget!

60 + 60 Watt is preferred , more can be suggested but not less. Speakers will be any two way bookshelf (not very high end). Budget is "most affordable".

This above setup will be for a friend of mine with very limited knowledge on Hifi but wants a decent sound from his system but dont want to go for mini systems.

Thanks.

haan, but how have you arrived at this 60 + 60 watt formula....is it based on the room size? ....it's not based on the speakers because the speakers have not been picked.....but i'd suggest that the speakers should determine how much power an amp should have.....and this power rating is not the first thing you should be looking at when you're looking for an amp.......start with a budget!

hi, why can't u try Norge 2060 with Norge Book shelf speakers should cost not more than 12k and its rated very highly by almost all the members. And if u start increasing the budget there is no end for that. Until unless u r worried about spectrum etc. Just listening to good music above setup should work fine

Thanks.

hi, why can't u try Norge 2060 with Norge Book shelf speakers should cost not more than 12k and its rated very highly by almost all the members. And if u start increasing the budget there is no end for that. Until unless u r worried about spectrum etc. Just listening to good music above setup should work fine

Sonneteer Alabaster. I think there is a dealer in Pune. Its not very cheap though. Should be about 80-90000.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back