Movies To Watch On Netflix

I saw the Devil is one nasty movie, I had nightmares after watching it. Please dont even try Ek Villian after this......... you will hate Bollywood ... :)

Survivor (2015)- IMDB

Survivor-VOD.jpg

Survivor is a 2015 British-American spy thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by Philip Shelby. The film stars Milla Jovovich, Pierce Brosnan and Dylan McDermott.The film was released in the United States on May 29, 2015 in a limited release and through video on demand. The film was released in the United Kingdom on June 5, 2015.

Plot:
A State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. That puts her right in the line of fire and she is targeted for death and framed for crimes. Discredited, she is forced to go on the run while she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year's Eve in Times Square.

This film has been reviewed way too harshly. It only had a $20 million dollar budget and there are visible restrictions but it is very entertaining. If you like spy films/action/suspense/thrillers you will enjoy this film very much.

I recently watched NightCrawlers on Netflix. Ultimate movie. My review is on "The Movies I liked thread" .....

I recently watched NightCrawlers on Netflix. Ultimate movie. My review is on "The Movies I liked thread" .....

Yes, I also watched it last night after reading your review.. It's really an awesome movie..
Thanks for the suggestion..

Survivor (2015)- IMDB

Survivor-VOD.jpg

Survivor is a 2015 British-American spy thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by Philip Shelby. The film stars Milla Jovovich, Pierce Brosnan and Dylan McDermott.The film was released in the United States on May 29, 2015 in a limited release and through video on demand. The film was released in the United Kingdom on June 5, 2015.

Plot:
A State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. That puts her right in the line of fire and she is targeted for death and framed for crimes. Discredited, she is forced to go on the run while she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year's Eve in Times Square.

This film has been reviewed way too harshly. It only had a $20 million dollar budget and there are visible restrictions but it is very entertaining. If you like spy films/action/suspense/thrillers you will enjoy this film very much.

+1

Comedies which borderline slapstick - Inappropriate comedy, and division III (need to have a bit of an American football knowledge).

Cool.
Srinath.

My inlaw just bough me a Toshiba Chromebook from US & i would like to try out Netflix, Amazon Prime & other streaming sites, but i have a few questions:-

How much data does streaming Netflix consumes in normal & HD modes
1) Per episode ?
2) Per Movie ?

Also which VPN unblocker would you guys suggest, is HOLA efficient or any other cheap paid service.

Thanks in advance.

Data consumption with Full HD and Dolby Digital Plus for an hour is about 4GB.

Go with Getflix - getflix.com.au. They have a deal of $39 for lifetime. They have both VPN and DNSes for your needs. Here is my referral link: Stack Social

Data consumption with Full HD and Dolby Digital Plus for an hour is about 4GB.

Go with Getflix - getflix.com.au. They have a deal of $39 for lifetime. They have both VPN and DNSes for your needs. Here is my referral link: Stack Social

Thanks for the info, will check out getflix. I have been watching Narcos from Netflix on my Chromebook with HOLA blocker & it has been working great. The video quality is definitely HD & streams smoothly. Any other sites which might be streaming TV shows.

There were reports that Hola may be selling your information to advertisers.

If you want to stream TV shows, you can install kodi from kodi.tv. There are lot of add ons which you can use inside kodi to stream TV shows/Movies. I use genesis add on.

I am a big fan of the genre of movie I call Boob-com. You know its a Rom-com with boob. I saw a couple In this category I thought was decent.

Inbetweeners: Classic brit teenage comedy. Inbetweeners 2 wasn't as good though it has some of the same cast.

Bachelor night: Nearly in the category of - Its so bad its good. Its not universally bad, that may be the biggest issue, its just bad in some patches, but it also is good in places.

Starving games: Yea spoof of hunger games and I'd say, hunger games needs to be spoofed atleast a few more times. Right from calling her Cantmiss Evershot to Ryan Stiles playing the part of Donald Sutherland its awesome.

Cool.
Srinath.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back