Movies To Watch On Netflix

umapati

Hi Friends,
There is already a thread as "Movies I like" in our forum but it has many movies which are not available on Netflix. It covers all the movies released worldwide.
As we have lots of members joining the Netflix way.Thanks to Sam9 for taking the initiative and helping so many members like me to explore the world of Netflix in India.
It happened so many times that when I look for a movie suggested in the thread "The Movies Like" I couldn't find it on Netflix & during my search for that movie I end up watching another movie of the same genre.. :) Even Netflix has lots movies which are never released in India or never have been talked about.
So it just occurred to my mind that why don't we have a seperate thread for movies on Netflix.So friends please start sharing your movie experience and suggest some good movies for other members for Netflix.

I will start with some of the movies which I just watched on Netflix:

1-Full Circle (2013) (Action,Comedy)
Full Circle-IMDB
Plot:
A young pizza delivery boy, Anthoni, faces a life-changing crisis when his curiosity pulls him away from his delivery order into an adjacent apartment's open door. He cannot resist the temptation when he stumbles across a large sum of money in the aftermath of what seems to be a drug deal gone bad. After taking the money his life is thrown into turmoil as everyone he knows and cares about is put in jeopardy. Anthoni's focus turns to revenge when a close friend is killed for his actions. Anthoni goes on his comically charged journey for vengeance as outlandish characters banter through out in this musically infused, urban set comedy-action-drama. Anthoni is focused on avenging the death of his close friend even if it means going up against the neighborhood's most notorious thug, Lomatic.
Possibly the best New York movie in years, Solvan Niam's "Full Circle" is an original gangster film in the vein of "Goodfellas" and "Amongst Friends".

2-War (2007) (Action,Crime,Thriller)
WAR-IMDB
Plot:
After his partner Tom Lone and family are killed apparently by the infamous and elusive assassin Rogue, FBI agent Jack Crawford becomes obsessed with revenge as his world unravels into a vortex of guilt and betrayal. Rogue eventually resurfaces to settle a score of his own, setting off a bloody crime war between Asian mob rivals Chang of the Triad's and Yakuza boss Shiro. When Jack and Rogue finally come face to face, the ultimate truth of their pasts will be revealed.

3-The November Man (2014) (Action,Crime,Thriller)
The November Man-IMDB
Plot:
Peter Devereaux is a former CIA agent who is asked by the man he worked for to extract a woman who is in Russia and is presently close to a man running for President, who is believed to have committed crimes during the Chechen war. She can give them the name of someone who can prove it. His friend says that she will only come to him. So he goes and she gets the info and tries to get out but the man finds out and tries to stop her.
"The November Man" is not only a very exiting spy movie, but also is an entertaining action movie as well.

Last edited:
If its possible, people who have membership of Amazon Prime Video include content from their as well ..... :)

If its possible, people who have membership of Amazon Prime Video include content from their as well ..... :)
Yes Buddy,
It's a good idea..Our main intention is to suggest some good movies for streaming services Like Netflix, Amazon Prime Service, HULU & VUDU..
While browsing thru listing of this service we come across lots of such movies which we have never heard of..Even we can suggest movies in other languages also like Korean,German etc..

Frankly I have only seen couple of movies on Netflix :).Its always has been TV series.Reason I cannot as of now push netflix on my Home theater projector, reason my HT is on the terrace and my Roku is in my bedroom connected to my TV. So I prefer Netflix for TV series and movies I usually download and see it on my Projector.

Couple of movies that I did see on Netflix are ..

1. Changing Lanes (Bollywood movie Taxi no 9211 was a rip off of this)
2. Witness (Harrison Ford thriller)
3. The story of Luke (a movie on Autism)

However there are still certain movies on Netflix lined up if I do decide to watch them on my TV.

1. Nightcrawler
2. Automata
3. Blue Ruin
4. Fist of Legend
5. Headhunters
6. Thats what I am
7. The sum of all fears

If you want a list of TV series let me know loads of them to share.

I wish there was a way to share the list from Netflix directly like there is with IMDB.

Yes Buddy,
It's a good idea..Our main intention is to suggest some good movies for streaming services Like Netflix, Amazon Prime Service, HULU & VUDU..
While browsing thru listing of this service we come across lots of such movies which we have never heard of..Even we can suggest movies in other languages also like Korean,German etc..

Any of you guys used Amazon Prime Video in India as yet? Please share how?

I'd prefer a router based bypass but dont mind testing via browser first.

I am using Amazon Prime Video shared with another hifi member. Its same as Netflix, i.e you need to have DNS running and need to have amazon.com account not amazon.in. Indian credit card works while purchasing the service.

I also have amazon prime video account. But it does not have app for wd live or Chromecast. So I watch it on my laptop. Now waiting for my Roku 3 to arrive to enjoy it the fullest..:)

Chromcast does not have any app per se...does it? ..... You can play amazon prime video on your laptop and cast it over TV using Chromecast...... But yes Roku gives an all together different experience ....

Use getflix and get content all over the world

there is a 25% discount on all additional accounts where you own 2 or more accounts..............so two or more people can collaborate to get a decent discount....for one year ,for 2 people comes to around 29 USD which is only second cheapest option after smartproxydns I guess.

Chromcast does not have any app per se...does it? ..... You can play amazon prime video on your laptop and cast it over TV using Chromecast...... But yes Roku gives an all together different experience ....
Yes true,
I have to cast from my laptop for chromecast..That's why I am eagerly waiting for my Roku 3.. :)

(Caveat: I am in the US) - I noticed a whole bunch of movies that are available for legal streaming via youtube itself. And since I have google pay setup, paying for it was a breeze.

I watched Papanasam a couple of days ago. Picture quality was superb (HD quality), and I was also able to turn on subtitles. I paid $3.50. All in all, I felt I got a great experience for the money. Only downside: I was unable to play it from the Roku youtube app itself. I think the app doesn't support paid videos yet. I ended up playing (and paying) it from my phone and then threw/cast it onto the Roku youtube app. Didn't notice any issues or glitches at all.

Not sure if these are also available in India as legal streaming options, but it was truly a godsend. Only shady sites offered this service earlier, and sharing credit card info with them was always a very dicey business.

Google Play Movies & TV does the same in India as well, They have loads of English and Hindi movies on it for any one to rent or buy, that too in Indian Currency. Roku 3 also has an app for the same which works perfectly ....

Hi Friends,
There is already a thread as "Movies I like" in our forum but it has many movies which are not available on Netflix. It covers all the movies released worldwide.
As we have lots of members joining the Netflix way.Thanks to Sam9 for taking the initiative and helping so many members like me to explore the world of Netflix in India.
It happened so many times that when I look for a movie suggested in the thread "The Movies Like" I couldn't find it on Netflix & during my search for that movie I end up watching another movie of the same genre.. :) Even Netflix has lots movies which are never released in India or never have been talked about.
So it just occurred to my mind that why don't we have a seperate thread for movies on Netflix.So friends please start sharing your movie experience and suggest some good movies for other members for Netflix.

I will start with some of the movies which I just watched on Netflix:

1-Full Circle (2013) (Action,Comedy)
Full Circle-IMDB
Plot:
A young pizza delivery boy, Anthoni, faces a life-changing crisis when his curiosity pulls him away from his delivery order into an adjacent apartment's open door. He cannot resist the temptation when he stumbles across a large sum of money in the aftermath of what seems to be a drug deal gone bad. After taking the money his life is thrown into turmoil as everyone he knows and cares about is put in jeopardy. Anthoni's focus turns to revenge when a close friend is killed for his actions. Anthoni goes on his comically charged journey for vengeance as outlandish characters banter through out in this musically infused, urban set comedy-action-drama. Anthoni is focused on avenging the death of his close friend even if it means going up against the neighborhood's most notorious thug, Lomatic.
Possibly the best New York movie in years, Solvan Niam's "Full Circle" is an original gangster film in the vein of "Goodfellas" and "Amongst Friends".

Thanks for suggesting this movie. 2 awesome jokes in this one. I have experienced similar. One is the Bru Willi and the other is the Persian. Hilarious.
Cool.
Srinath.

I Saw The Devil (2010) (Bollywood movie "Ek Villain" was based on this Movie)

I Saw The Devil-IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

photo_07.jpg

Plot:
A secret agent exacts revenge on a serial killer through a series of captures and releases.
I SAW THE DEVIL is a shockingly violent and stunningly accomplished tale of murder and revenge. The embodiment of pure evil, Kyung-chul is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. On a freezing, snowy night, his latest victim is the beautiful Juyeon, daughter of a retired police chief and pregnant fiance of elite special agent Soo-hyun. Obsessed with revenge, Soo-hyun is determined to track down the murderer, even if doing so means becoming a monster himself. And when he finds Kyung-chul, turning him in to the authorities is the last thing on his mind, as the lines between good and evil fall away in this diabolically twisted game of cat and mouse.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back