Moving on to Sony Native 4K Projector from True 4K BenQ

That's a nice room you got there.

I would say this is much better than a dedicated room. If you can get some sound proofing done, it is an envious setup I say.

You can get motorized curtains for the ceiling. Remember that checkerboard video to show the difference in contrast? A similar setup. From the layout of the room, I am sure you will manage to set it up without making it look like an eyesore.

I do have some acoustic treatment in place mostly for 300hz onwards
The windows behind recliner are packed with the absorption panels, there are bass traps in the corners where unnecessary bass was building up, there are absorption panels just behind front stage. The floor has thick jute carpet.

I do have some acoustic treatment in place mostly for 300hz onwards
The windows behind recliner are packed with the absorption panels, there are bass traps in the corners where unnecessary bass was building up, there are absorption panels just behind front stage. The floor has thick jute carpet.

And all of this is done neatly in that room. Well planned.

Congrats 🎉 looks like an excellent PJ. The Peaky Blinders dark scenes look stunning.

Have you considered streching the screen size further. Cuz now it'll be even more fun.

Like Vincent Teoh says

"Nobody ever died complaining the screen size was too big" 😆

Congrats 🎉 looks like an excellent PJ. The Peaky Blinders dark scenes look stunning.

Have you considered streching the screen size further. Cuz now it'll be even more fun.

Like Vincent Teoh says

"Nobody ever died complaining the screen size was too big" 😆
:)
I really wish I could stretch screen bit more but I am nearly touching my front heights and it would be kind of too high for 16:9 content
On the left I barely have 3 more inches before the Front speakers block the screen.

I hope I live up Vincent Teoh in a dedicated Room soon :D

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back