Moving to chennai

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Hi Celester - Welcome to Chennai. I stayed in Hiranandani Upscale before moving to SH. Hira is a fantastic place with units overlooking the sea and Buckingham canal. Best wishes with the move.

I lived in Hiranandani for 3 years from 2013 to 2015 on rent. Absolutely loved it. Now I'm buying a flat there in Greenwood most probably.

Any advice and recommendations for movers and packers?

Try Agarwal packers and movers ( original -Genuine one ).
Bit costly but i don't find any difficulties when i used for moving house hold materials.

Hi guys, I’ll be moving to chennai in a couple of month. I’ll be staying on one end of OMR, Siruseri, Hiranandani upscale to be precise. Will be great to catch up with some chennai folks soon!

Wc to Chennai buddy..I stay on the other end of the city, far away from City.. Sure..

I will be having a 11x14 feet room dedicated to a home theatre. Will it be big enough?

Yes a plan is on the agenda once I move. In a couple of months surely.

Ok so now that I'll be Chennai soon, what are the items I need to buy wrt voltage fluctuations and stuff? In Mumbai didn't need anything. But Chennai is different I guess.

Seems like 'Center of Gravity' of hifivision.com has shifted to Chennai
@celester340 all the very best on your new endeavor!
BTW aren't you taking your Tannoys to Chennai?

No sale this time! Will take everything to chennai! :)

The tannoy is the lifeline of my music.

No sale this time! Will take everything to chennai! :)

The tannoy is the lifeline of my music.
I thought you'd take Deftech BS along and leave the Tannoys in Mumbai to avoid shipping them.
Yes Tannoys offer an unmatched resolution for the price and the mid range is the quite addictive. Arijit Singh Voice appears pretty mesmerizing on them (mine were DC 6), I'd listen to 'Yeh Ishq hai from Rangoon' on repeat forever. Enjoy..

Never heard of arjit singh, so I won't comment. And I have no plans of getting to know him either lol :D

I'm completely moving lock stock and barrel! I will have to take everything! The def tech will be used as surrounds in my new home theatre room that wife has allocated to me hehe

The living room will have only a stereo amp and the tannoys.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back