Mr Shyam Bajaj - Norge Audio fine?

sgmane

Hi Folks,

I got the following mail from Shyam Bajaj in my email box on 24 Sept 09.
Was his email hijacked? or is it true?

Any other folks from bombay can confirm?

Thanks

How are you today, sorry I did not let you aware of my trip to England for a Seminar, Unfortunately I misplaced my wallet where my money and other relevant document where kept on the way to my apartment and I'm sending this message to you with inconviniency cause I need your ugent assistance with a loan of 1,300 British pounds to take care of my self on feeding and get myself back home as soon as possible. I will appreciate whatever you can provide to assist me out of my troubles; Ill pay you back as soon as I returned home, So please kindly let me know if you can help me So I can send you details to transfer the loan as soon as possible.

Waiting to read back from you.

Shyam bajaj

This is not true,someone reported that his emailID has been hacked?
Pls.call him & confirm.It looks fake .

this writeup is common for hijacked mails :)

For sure this is spam sent through his account

SPAM!Do not even reply

Hi Folks,

Thanks

How are you today, sorry I did not let you aware of my trip to England for a Seminar, Unfortunately I misplaced my wallet where my money and other relevant document where kept on the way to my apartment and I'm sending this message to you with inconviniency cause I need your ugent assistance with a loan of 1,300 British pounds to take care of my self on feeding and get myself back home as soon as possible. I will appreciate whatever you can provide to assist me out of my troubles; Ill pay you back as soon as I returned home, So please kindly let me know if you can help me So I can send you details to transfer the loan as soon as possible.

Shyam bajaj

Shyam Bajaj has been aware of the problem and is informing everyone that his email account has been hijacked. He has received a lot of calls about it already and is taking steps to sort out the problem

Shyam Bajaj has been aware of the problem and is informing everyone that his email account has been hijacked. He has received a lot of calls about it already and is taking steps to sort out the problem

hmm,
once his website was hijacked and he didn't know. he was horrified when i told him about it. seems that he is as popular among the hacker/hikackers(whatever you call) as among us.:)

Thanks folks.
I suspected to be a spam and not replied to the mail.
Fine to know that Mr Shyam Bajaj is fine.

Hi

I had read somewhere on the internet about this kind of a message.His computer is virus infected.When an email with this particular virus ( forgot the name ) is accessed the virus becomes active and sends an email ( exactly what u got ) to all the contacts stored in the contact list.

regards

Hi Folks,

Thanks

Shyam bajaj

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back