MSB Select II

Nikhil

Staff member
I have it on good authority that the MSB Select II DAC might be one the best sources regardless of format. I had heard the Select II at Munich and was impressed but never had a comparison with a SOA Turntable. So when I heard that some folks (US West Coast) were turning in top level analog setups in favor of the Select II it has really got me thinking that digital might have turned a corner.

I know that there were a couple of Select II in the country last year and was wondering if they stayed in country or "sailed on".
Here is the MSB Select II at the Marten Room from Munich 2017

MSB Select II (Marten).jpg

Last edited:
I own the msb platinum iv dac and it sounds like pure bliss ... im sure the select II must be something special. Though it is unthinkable to buy for a middle class mortal like me :) hence it will always remain a distant dream .
cheers!
Anand

Hi Anand,

The Platinum is definitely no slouch but folks are just gushing over the Select II.
MSB definitely has some secret sauce in their arsenal.

Would be very interested in your comments on your Platinum DAC and Transport.

Regards.

MSB had announced two new DACs back in January - The Discrete DAC and the The Premier.
http://www.msbtechnology.com/dacs/

Here are two pictures of the Premiere courtesy of Mono & Stereo:

MSB Technology Premier DAC
Photos from the very first public demo of the Premier DAC AT AXISS corporation, Shibuya, Tokyo.

27067815_1796489580417986_7244587098485357348_n.jpg

26904325_1796489567084654_1620959069184937147_n.jpg

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back